All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Just confirmed:

All Star Wrestling - Friday September 2, 2011, Liverpool Empire:

Dick Togo vs James Mason

Togo will then wrestle for All Star until September 13.

Oooh fuck! That is all kinds of good!

Dick could have lots of great matches with the All Star roster. Togo/Mason should be tremendous!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't actually recall if I've ever been to an All Star show (with the exception of some holiday camp stuff when I was younger), but I'm definitely tempted to go down to the Empire on Friday and check this show out, even if it's just for the knowledge that Dick Togo is there. I'm familiar with the majority of the names on there too, so this definitely might have to be something to look into.

Sure, i've been to several All-Star shows, but I don't much care for the camp shows, with the running commentary from a redcoat. It's sometimes abit too childish, but some good wrestling regardless. But it's their money it would be logical to boo/cheer based on merit, who is rude and cheats and who dosen't.

Sure, i've been to several All-Star shows, but I don't much care for the camp shows, with the running commentary from a redcoat. It's sometimes abit too childish, but some good wrestling regardless. But it's their money it would be logical to boo/cheer based on merit, who is rude and cheats and who dosen't.

Thats what All Star is though, good guys vs bad guys, its not going to change, nor does it ever need to. If the holiday camp staff want to get people involved I think they should be entitled to but I think if they weren't getting involved then the crowd would still cheer the good guys and boo the villians, its just how wrestling works.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived