All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wouldn't waste your time trying to get him to check facts, he'll just ignore them and make his own up.

Im sorry but I cant let this slide any longer.

I dont make things up you simpleton, i call it how I see it. Oh and checking? I'm sorry but were talking about the ASW titles here, the titles that are treated more like mere props than the WWE belts.

Heres some hard facts for you, on most ASW shows the titles AS A WHOLE are never actually acknoweded or even defended, the title reigns themselves are so long and repetitive so it can get really pointless looking at their list of champions every week, speaking of which there isnt one on their own fucking website go figure, and the actual "divisions" themslves that "compete" for the belts are non existant which is one of the reasons why Deano and Dynamite have so many title rematches anyway, so you cant really blame me if ONE title change happens and it goes under the radar.

I really wouldn't waste your time trying to get him to check facts, he'll just ignore them and make his own up.

Im sorry but I cant let this slide any longer.

I dont make things up you simpleton, i call it how I see it. Oh and checking? I'm sorry but were talking about the ASW titles here, the titles that are treated more like mere props than the WWE belts.

Heres some hard facts for you, on most ASW shows the titles AS A WHOLE are never actually acknoweded or even defended, the title reigns themselves are so long and repetitive so it can get really pointless looking at their list of champions every week, speaking of which there isnt one on their own fucking website go figure, and the actual "divisions" themslves that "compete" for the belts are non existant which is one of the reasons why Deano and Dynamite have so many title rematches anyway, so you cant really blame me if ONE title change happens and it goes under the radar.

But hey its not like you people care anyway, as long as they make money we dont need to point out logic or plot holes as long as they dont look the slightest bit important or rellevant aka pretentious in front of all the wwe kids who only go there anyway because they get fooled into thinking that they are going to watch WWEs non existant UK division and even though say to their parents that they fun tonight so as to not look ungrateful are actually heart broken on the inside because John Cena wasnt there, but then again with the lack of ASW shirts at the merch tables at these shows can you really blame them?

I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

But just so you know Ive seen six different ASW shows in four different towns so i would have a pretty good idea of the landscape.

this might help with the titles for you :-

http://www.wrestling-titles.com/europe/uk/

• 2 weeks later...

It was the last show of the year at Hanley last night

Jimmy Jacobs bt Tony Spitfire - but the referee reversed the decision after catching Jacobs using the chain

Shaun Spiral bt Stixx

Phil Powers & Battling Barbarian bt Goliath & James Mason after Goliath tapped out

El Ligero bt Matt Kirby

Deano won an 18 man rumble after an already eliminated Mikey Whiplash threw out James Mason to further the feud building between Mason/Deano

• Paid Members

Croydon results from this afternoon...

James Mason beat Robbie Dynamite with a cross body in 13:41. Good stuff, as you'd expect from these two.

Phil Powers beat 'Dynamic' Danny Driscoll in 10:21 with a HUGE leg drop off the top. While Driscoll seemed acceptable, it was Powers who brought the Dynamic to this match. Good stuff again.

Bad News Brown and Barbarian (Karl Krammer) beat Gladiator Goliath and Frankie Sloan in 19:54 with Krammer pinning Sloan with a big splash off the top. Slow to start, but even this was a good match with drama aplenty in the final five minutes.

Mikey Whiplash vs Tony Spitfire started the second half. It began as face vs face, which meant it had less heat than the first half matches, but Whiplash became more and more arrogant and was his awesome bad guy self by the end, and got the pin at 13:30 with a roll-up reversal. Four good matches out of four at this time...

Goliath won the 18-man Rumble in 23:10. There were no eliminations for over fifteen minutes, then when Goliath came out at #18 they all started flying... Goliath was left 2-on-1 with Powers and Krammer at the end but eliminated them in that order. If the next time I go to Croydon, we get a Rumble main event, I'm leaving rather than sitting through it...

If the next time I go to Croydon, we get a Rumble main event, I'm leaving rather than sitting through it...

...which isn't so much a comment on the match itself, rather the fact that the ring announcer woman (who I don't usually mind that much, aside from the whole "we've just rushed these figures in straight from the US, once in a lifetime chance to buy them, for the awesome low price of...etc") just wouldn't shut up at all throughout the thing. Rather than allowing a largely competent collection of wrestlers tell what was a rather simple story, she provided something akin to live commentary, and it ruined the match for me. The combatants were everyone in the singles matches, plus a somewhat random collection of what I assume are guys who've come through the ASW school or something. Only one I'd previously seen or heard of was Johnny Midnight, but I was quite impressed with the tag team of London Inc (or it might have been London Heat. God knows, and we were never told of their individual names), while Mauro Marinelli was something of a hoot. Overall, the show was the 6-12 month fix of All-Star pantomime that I need, with nothing unmissable, though just about worth the money shelled out for it...

If the next time I go to Croydon, we get a Rumble main event, I'm leaving rather than sitting through it...

...which isn't so much a comment on the match itself, rather the fact that the ring announcer woman (who I don't usually mind that much, aside from the whole "we've just rushed these figures in straight from the US, once in a lifetime chance to buy them, for the awesome low price of...etc") just wouldn't shut up at all throughout the thing. Rather than allowing a largely competent collection of wrestlers tell what was a rather simple story, she provided something akin to live commentary, and it ruined the match for me. The combatants were everyone in the singles matches, plus a somewhat random collection of what I assume are guys who've come through the ASW school or something. Only one I'd previously seen or heard of was Johnny Midnight, but I was quite impressed with the tag team of London Inc (or it might have been London Heat. God knows, and we were never told of their individual names), while Mauro Marinelli was something of a hoot. Overall, the show was the 6-12 month fix of All-Star pantomime that I need, with nothing unmissable, though just about worth the money shelled out for it...

Marco and London Inc (DKJ and Jet Logan) all trained initially with LDN, and are now working primarily for WAW and HEW, and train at the WAW school.

Results from the All-Star show at the Southampton Guildhall on November 20th.

Bad News Brown beat Mikey Whiplash

Barbarian Karl Krammer beat Danny Driscoll

Ben Levy and Domino beat Phil Powers and Robby Dynamite

Mark Haskins beat Wade Fitzgerald

Mikey Whiplash won the Rumble with Brown the last eliminated.

Really good crowd and excellent card. Next show in Southampton isn't till March 11th

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updates from All Star's website.

Sunday January 17 in Croydon and Saturday 23 January are set to host matches held inside a "twenty foot high steel cage".

Saturday 16 January in Stockport sees Team Blossom clash with Lisa Fury and Sweet Saraya.

Gladiator Goliath is also confirmed as starting out in WWE developmental as of 1 January.

It was the last show of the year at Hanley last night

Jimmy Jacobs bt Tony Spitfire - but the referee reversed the decision after catching Jacobs using the chain

Shaun Spiral bt Stixx

Phil Powers & Battling Barbarian bt Goliath & James Mason after Goliath tapped out

El Ligero bt Matt Kirby

Deano won an 18 man rumble after an already eliminated Mikey Whiplash threw out James Mason to further the feud building between Mason/Deano

Its spelt Shane Spyral bt Stixx

Archived