All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, and with the other imports still here (although Tatanka is elsewhere in Europe for the weekend/ early part of next week), there should be some especially impressive line ups next week.

I'm a bit out of touch at the mo. Which other imports are over? I've read about Ricky Steamboat Jr. Chad Collyer?

Sadly no Collyer at the moment but Stemboat Jnr, Dave Taylor, P N Neus, Tatanka (except this weekend), Space Cowboy (Austria) and the Helltevic Warriors (Switzerland)

Christian Eckstein is over next week for Premier too but not sure if he'll be working any All Star dates - I don't think so though.

Sadly no Collyer at the moment but Stemboat Jnr, Dave Taylor, P N Neus, Tatanka (except this weekend), Space Cowboy (Austria) and the Helltevic Warriors (Switzerland)

Christian Eckstein is over next week for Premier too but not sure if he'll be working any All Star dates - I don't think so though.

Cool - thanks for the info.

P N Neus, is it the guy who was in WCW?

No news on Gravesend but I hear that the British Invasion team of Doug Williams and Nick Aldis (sadly no Rob Terry :laugh: ) will be at Aldershot next Thursday along with some other All Star dates next week.

Oooh, hopefully that means they'll be at Hull next Friday too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Yes, apparently they are scheduled for Hull next week, along with Leamington Spa, Skegness and Aldershot.

• Paid Members

I've seen stuff of Steamboat Jr. in Japan - he's definitely above average working the Japanese style. Not the best ever, but he's showing a load of promise, and I bet you, if everything goes well, he'll turn out amazing.

And, if he goes to WWE, he has a ready-made feud with Jericho waiting for him - would be a sort of rehash of the Dusty/Dustin Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase Sr. feud.

A quick update from All Star's site for those who do not frequent it.

British Invasion are set to face the teams of The Liverpool Lads, The Hellvetic Warriors, Tatanka and Ricky Steamboat Jr and Robbie Dynamite and Mikey Whiplash at the shows next week in Leamington Spa, Skegness, Aldershot and Hull.

I will have a report from the Hull show next Friday and look forward to seeing TBI and, hopefully, Steamboat Jr and Tatanka too.

Yet another addition to the All Star roster is Jimmy Jacobs, who will be starting a series of appearances for All Star and other promoters, tonight at Aylesbury (against Ricky Steamboat Jnr). Jacobs will be appearing on several other All Star dates this week including Gravesend on Thursday.

Archived