All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Quick updates courtesy of the All Star website....

Ricky Steamboat Jr will be making his debut in Hastings on 2 October v Mark Haskins.

Zebra Kid and Ricky Knight are also set to face Mark Sloan and Wade Fitzgerald on the show.

Also on October 2 in Birkenhead, Goliath is set to face American Avalanche [PN News], Dave Taylor v Drew McDonald, "Bad News" Brown v Mikey Whiplash and Xtreme Dean v Robbie Dynamite in a Ladder Match.

Tatanka starts a month long tour on 9 October in Hayes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Xtreme Dean v Robbie Dynamite in a Ladder Match.

Seriously, how many more matches are these two going to have against each other its almost as redundant as the Cena/Orton/Triple H series

There not on TV, not everyone in the world has seen them wrestle (me personally, I havent seen them wrestle, and I usually go to All Star). How can you have a go at them for wrestling everynight when it's to a different audience. That's like giving Def Leppard shit, because they playing "Animal" everynight.

Xtreme Dean v Robbie Dynamite in a Ladder Match.

Seriously, how many more matches are these two going to have against each other its almost as redundant as the Cena/Orton/Triple H series

There not on TV, not everyone in the world has seen them wrestle (me personally, I havent seen them wrestle, and I usually go to All Star). How can you have a go at them for wrestling everynight when it's to a different audience. That's like giving Def Leppard shit, because they playing "Animal" everynight.

Music never gets old, wrestling fueds do.

• Paid Members
They'll have a great match that the 1000 fans in attendance at Birkenhead will enjoy and have never seen before. What's your problem?

Spot on - complaining about this is like complaining that the circus has the same trapeze act each night - it's a touring show, and only a select few people will see the match more than once.

They'll have a great match that the 1000 fans in attendance at Birkenhead will enjoy and have never seen before. What's your problem?

Spot on - complaining about this is like complaining that the circus has the same trapeze act each night - it's a touring show, and only a select few people will see the match more than once.

Circus acts never get old, wrestling fueds do.

You're missing the point entirely, so it's not worth anyone wasting anymore time on you.

On topic, I will hopefully be going to an ASW show in October, if not then November. I haven't been to any this year, which is crazy really, as some years I've been to more than 10.

When I do go I will be starting a new topic with the results, I don't get why this one is still being used, not that it matters really, but I don't get it.

Music and circus acts would "get old" just like wrestling feuds if you were over exposed to them. The people who go to see Def Leppard or the circus only get to see each act on very rare occasions. All Star only tour each town occasionally. The people who watch the show in Birkenhead are not the same people who watch the show at any of the other venues. The feud runs absolutely no risk of "getting old" unless Allstar suddenly decide to start running the same venues night after night. It doesn't matter how many times they book the same match if it takes place in front of a new audience each time, you spectacular dullard.

Music and circus acts would "get old" just like wrestling feuds if you were over exposed to them. The people who go to see Def Leppard or the circus only get to see each act on very rare occasions. All Star only tour each town occasionally. The people who watch the show in Birkenhead are not the same people who watch the show at any of the other venues. The feud runs absolutely no risk of "getting old" unless Allstar suddenly decide to start running the same venues night after night. It doesn't matter how many times they book the same match if it takes place in front of a new audience each time, you spectacular dullard.

Fair enough.

Robbies been mid heavyweight champ for a very very long time now and Deano seems to be the only guy he actually defends the title against.

When is Deano gonna get a shot at the heavyweight belt?

Circus acts never get old, wrestling fueds do.

Dynamite vs. Deano never gets old, your posts do. The people who see All Star shows, by and large, don't travel from town to town to different shows, they just see the one that comes to their town once or twice a year. Very seldom do All Star run a match two or three times in the same town in the same year, at least from my experience, so the crowd couldn't possibly care less if it's happened a million times in towns that they're never going to visit. By your logic, almost all WWE matches that have a story behind them are stale, since they are repeated night after night on house shows. Would you not watch a PPV match that had never been seen on TV before because it had happened in a bunch of random US towns?

Fair enough.

Robbies been mid heavyweight champ for a very very long time now and Deano seems to be the only guy he actually defends the title against.

When is Deano gonna get a shot at the heavyweight belt?

It might be an idea to check your facts, Dean is currently the mid-heavyweight champion.

Archived