All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the crowd at Stirling reflects on how wrestling is being hit by the recession at the moment. All Star are one of the most consistent companies and they promote their shows more efficiently than most. 130 i wouldnt say was a good crowd considering in the past they have taken in more than double that, and also WILD used to pull in aroun 3-400 in Stirling around 4 times a year.

Yet they had 800 in Bristol, 1200 in Birkenhead etc etc. Does the 'recession' only affect certain towns? Yet they had 800 in Bristol, 1200 in Birkenhead etc etc. Does the 'recession' only affect certain towns?

Erm yes?! It would be seriously ignorant to think that the countries recession doesn't effect's different towns economies. Considering All Star normally have a great advertising regime, you can't pin it down to that. Get over youself.

Yet they had 800 in Bristol, 1200 in Birkenhead etc etc. Does the 'recession' only affect certain towns? Yet they had 800 in Bristol, 1200 in Birkenhead etc etc. Does the 'recession' only affect certain towns?

Erm yes?! It would be seriously ignorant to think that the countries recession doesn't effect's different towns economies. Considering All Star normally have a great advertising regime, you can't pin it down to that. Get over youself.

Think you missed my point.

RESULTS FROM THE GLENROTHES SHOW:-

Robbie Dynamite beat Chad Collyer

Mikey Whiplash beat The Metal Master

Highlander Drew McDonald v Goliath (match ended no contest)

Mikey Whiplash beat Robbie Dynamite through submission

Lee Thomas & B T Gunn beat The Nasty boys Drake Younger and Sammi Callihan

Great night. Think every seat in the place was filled. Not sure how many people the venue holds but I'd guess at 800.

The merchandise was also a sell out and huge queues gathered for the backstage passes.

I really enjoyed the show and was great to see Goliath again....this time he wrestled Drew McDonald.

I think your a total self-riotous cunt rag to be honest. But at least you can feel cool knowing that you filmed Britwres~! once upon a time. I imagine that was cool and worthwhile.

Lovely. Not quite sure what self riotous means though.

Heard that former British Heavyweight Champion, Dave Taylor will be making appearances at the following All Star dates:-

ISLE OF MAN Villa Marina 01624 694555 Tues 7th April

GRAVESEND Woodville Halls 01474 337774 Wed 8th April

BIRKENHEAD Pacific Road Complex 0151 6660000 Thurs 9th April

Will especially be good to see Dave back at Gravesend, where he appeared regularly in the late 80's early 90's.

Archived