UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for you, but I'm now wishing I'd voted for Mr Seven, partly because I think you come across differently when not getting carried away by days of yor. However:

Damn thats a let down. I saw your name as the last post an thought you were going to show us what you looked like. Go on give us a peek into the weird and wonderful world of Mab.

Sorry to dissapoint mate, as mentioned I can't with the job I do.
Not sure where you mentioned it before though :confused:

What I'm chatting shit because I don't work for MI5? As I've said with the job I've got, I've got to be anonymous (especially with the reputation I've got on here). It's not a special job by any means or secretive, I just need to project my reputaion as I facilitate and delegate alot.

Who is this person you were sticking up for that couldn't post their picture because of their job if it wasn't you?
It was actually before that mate, I was sticking up for Turnbuckle pads, who had took the piss out of a few pics. Dave Beaste pulled him up on this because Turnbuckle hadn't posted a pic himself...........

And, to my memory, has never posted a picture of himself. It's all fine when no-one can judge you, isn't that right?

Some people may want to remain anonymous in their area. In the job I do I can't really afford to let people know who I am if you catch my drift.

What, are you a secret agent or something? Bollocks. Anyway, that's not the point - the point is he's fine to slag everyone else off, but he's never shown his own face? I'd be happy enough if Ralphy told me I look like a twat, because we've both posted pictures - but to do it to others when you haven't opened yourself up for criticism seems a tad crap.

Yeah I'm a secret agent, haha ofcourse I'm not. Just with the job I've got, I've got to be anonymous (especially with the reputation I've got on here)

The only reputation you have on here is that you're really annoying. If you're a politician or something, that reputation is likely to be maintained, not differed.Not that I'm telling you to post a picture, I'm just saying.

I'm not a politician neither. Any way this isn't have a knock or that I'm just saying he may need/ want to be anonymous, although I agree in what your saying in a way that he should have to post his own pic if he wants to start dissing everyone's pic but he was only having abit of harmless fun.Oh and just because you think I'm "really annoying", doesn't mean everyone does.

Anyway it turned out that Turnbucklepads had actually posted a pic of himself.

• Paid Members

Where's Scooby and the gang when you need them ey? I'm proper intrigued as to what your occupation is now!, not an academic teacher?, maybe like a karate teacher or something of that nature?.

This is brilliant.If it was up to me, Mab would win every category. I wonder where he is from. Just think, he could be teaching one of your kids. Shudders. I can see him now:"What do you think, Sir?""Not enough explanation marks, C+"Oh sorry, I forgot, he's not a teacher, but a practitioner in his field. What the fuck is that? Someone mentioned that he teaches Karate. I can see him as a gym instructor. "Come on Stylin, feel the burn".What a fruitcake.

Oh sorry, I forgot, he's not a teacher, but a practitioner in his field. What the fuck is that?

He's a rent boy.The exclamation points were actually his way of keeping count of the number of cocks he'd taken, it was a cry for help of sorts. Once we made him stop using them he had no outlet for his selfloathing over his cock taking antics, hence his rapid decent into argumentative madness during the awards season.

Not complaining or anything, but I really thought I would have made the list. I mean, PHEW that I didn't, but I've just never felt that well liked as to not make said list.

Not at all dud, well not for me anyway.Often get you mixed up with jjisthebest at a first glance though, have to confess that happens a lot if i'm not paying attention.
Ahh thats probably it :laugh:

I can just imagine at a tutorial, Mab eavesdrops a conversation between two girls about Tracy Beaker, and interupts with something like "Tracy Beaker?!? She nothing compared to Alex Mack IMO! Anyone remember Alex Mack? No? You young'uns don't know when you're born!". All whilst he is sporting some cartoon socks.