Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted January 11, 2008 Moderators Posted January 11, 2008 I'm thinking Charlize Theron's character in Arrested Development.
Keith Houchen Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 I think he's a cross between Keith Chegwin, Timmy Mallet, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson.
Paid Members GlennCullen Posted January 12, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2008 I'm thinking Charlize Theron's character in Arrested Development.Haha absolutely
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Not a teacher in the essense your thinking, I don't work in a school, I'm not a academic teacher. Don't want to give too much away, I'm a practitioner in my feild.Do you give motivational speeches?LOL !
MRMIdAS Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Mab "works" with children.Nah he's like Rimmer off Red Dwarf, he works on the samaritans switchboard advising people to end it all.........
croftyclaire Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 This thread always turns into complete chaos. I find it a bit crazy that people actually take it seriously.
dopper Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Shame jay phoenix cant be nominated.To be the UKFF's Dolt of The Year? Why?
hitman89762000 Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Shame jay phoenix cant be nominated.To be the UKFF's Dolt of The Year? Why? Well he has accounts on here right....and no mactually its not a doltish thing he's done its a cuntish one...as you were!
The Cum Doctor Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Phoenix hasn't done enough on here really. Â If the 1PW forums had the same awards, he'd be a shoe in.
Ulf ist Gut Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 Not a teacher in the essense your thinking, I don't work in a school, I'm not a academic teacher. Don't want to give too much away, I'm a practitioner in my feild.Do you give motivational speeches? Whenever I see Mab post now all i'll be able to see is Ronald McDonald in full garb typing away pulling nobby faces.
The Icon Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 I can just imagine at a tutorial, Mab eavesdrops a conversation between two girls about Tracy Beaker, and interupts with something like "Tracy Beaker?!? She nothing compared to Alex Mack IMO! Anyone remember Alex Mack? No? You young'uns don't know when you're born!". All whilst he is sporting some cartoon socks.I remember Alex Mack :(I can't believe Mab is running away with this while Tequila_Boy sits in the corner feeling smug, because he's been able to keep quiet in this thread.I'm shifting the focus back on to that tit-end, 'This is bunny', what a crock of shit
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 16, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2008 I agree with the above.Also, doesn't, "practitioner in my field" just mean he does a job in an industry? I mean, you could work at McDonalds and go, "practitioner in my field." The fuck?
Recommended Posts