Jump to content

UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

herbie just likes to speak his mind.

So do I.
Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.
Just so you know like, you're a complete fucking mong yourself and I was shocked that you weren't nominated as well.
If only they had a "Most homo-erotic signiture" award Hitman(numbers) would win hands down.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Yup, I was surprised that hitman wasn't in this list. Even if I think he's far from a dolt, some of the ranting about NPWA and 1PW means it would have been pretty much brought on himself.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I voted Mab for all the "I work as a super-secret agent and if I posted a pic of myself, Gypsies would hex me" nonsense in the Post a pic of yourself thread, what's the point in going into a topic like that and then going off on one about how your not going to post a pic of yourself. Dolt.

Posted

I voted Mab for all the "I work as a super-secret agent and if I posted a pic of myself, Gypsies would hex me" nonsense in the Post a pic of yourself thread, what's the point in going into a topic like that and then going off on one about how your not going to post a pic of yourself. Dolt.

Bloody hell, people are making such a big deal over that. I was sticking up for someone who refused to post a pic of themselves. I said there could be several reasons, i.e. maybe he refuses due to his job, like me. I didn't say nothing of the sort that it's a big secretive job, just I didn't want my identity to be revealed due to the nature of my job.
  • Paid Members
Posted

I voted Mab for all the "I work as a super-secret agent and if I posted a pic of myself, Gypsies would hex me" nonsense in the Post a pic of yourself thread, what's the point in going into a topic like that and then going off on one about how your not going to post a pic of yourself. Dolt.

Bloody hell, people are making such a big deal over that. I was sticking up for someone who refused to post a pic of themselves. I said there could be several reasons, i.e. maybe he refuses due to his job, like me. I didn't say nothing of the sort that it's a big secretive job, just I didn't want my identity to be revealed due to the nature of my job.
I voted for you, but I'm now wishing I'd voted for Mr Seven, partly because I think you come across differently when not getting carried away by days of yor. However:

Damn thats a let down. I saw your name as the last post an thought you were going to show us what you looked like. Go on give us a peek into the weird and wonderful world of Mab.

Sorry to dissapoint mate, as mentioned I can't with the job I do.
Not sure where you mentioned it before though :confused:

Do you work for MI5?

No

You're talking shit then, methinks. I'd really hope someone with your mental gifts isn't in a job important enough to require anonymity.

What I'm chatting shit because I don't work for MI5? As I've said with the job I've got, I've got to be anonymous (especially with the reputation I've got on here). It's not a special job by any means or secretive, I just need to project my reputaion as I facilitate and delegate alot.
Who is this person you were sticking up for that couldn't post their picture because of their job if it wasn't you?
Posted

Mab:

What I'm chatting shit because I don't work for MI5? As I've said with the job I've got, I've got to be anonymous (especially with the reputation I've got on here). It's not a special job by any means or secretive, I just need to project my reputaion as I facilitate and delegate alot.

Gauntely, is that you?
Posted

Well to be fair my ex is now a qualified teacher and at the end one of the things they were warned about at the end was puting any images of them online to folk they don't know and/or the usual about making bebo, facebook and myspace private pages. So Mab could be a teacher............it could go somewhat to explain the punctuation and fascination with kids television ?

Posted

Well to be fair my ex is now a qualified teacher and at the end one of the things they were warned about at the end was puting any images of them online to folk they don't know and/or the usual about making bebo, facebook and myspace private pages. So Mab could be a teacher............it could go somewhat to explain the punctuation and fascination with kids television ?

Give that man a gold star
  • Paid Members
Posted

Well to be fair my ex is now a qualified teacher and at the end one of the things they were warned about at the end was puting any images of them online to folk they don't know and/or the usual about making bebo, facebook and myspace private pages. So Mab could be a teacher............it could go somewhat to explain the punctuation and fascination with kids television ?

Give that man a gold star
To be honest though, how many other Teachers/Students from your school are members/visit the Ukff? (if you are infact a Teacher). I'm not meaning to have a go about it now you've given your reason, but I still don't see why your being so strict about it.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Well to be fair my ex is now a qualified teacher and at the end one of the things they were warned about at the end was puting any images of them online to folk they don't know and/or the usual about making bebo, facebook and myspace private pages. So Mab could be a teacher............it could go somewhat to explain the punctuation and fascination with kids television ?

Give that man a gold star
You're a teacher?!? Not sure what to make of that, but yeah, what Stylin_and_Profilin said does make a certain amount of sense. I still prefer to think of you as Frank Drebin or Johnny English though.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...