UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I please vote again for Mab. I've just found out that he's 27, that he refuses to post his photo on the internet because of his job, and that he's just made me chuckle in regards to a rhetorical question.Check out page 2 of the Stevie Richards thread and try not to laugh.

Seconded. He's having a bad day today.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

so whys tommy in this list? was it the''press release'' he did when he didnt mc that show?

1) There's nobody called Tommy in the list.2) Sounds funny anyway - link?? Edited by herbie747

so whys tommy in this list? was it the''press release'' he did when he didnt mc that show?

1) There's nobody called Tommy in the list.2) Sounds funny anyway - link??
Dangerously420...its in one of the scottish fed threads...basically he was supposed to MC a show and then didnt and decided to do a statement as to why whilst the show was still going on...ill have a hunt for it.Here it is:

(dangerously420 @ Sep 9 2007, 20:31) Id like to issue a statement while the show is in progress:Tonight to the viewing audience i announced i was booked to be the MC for the show. This was actually to be an angle/work where i would be releived of my MC duties in quite an unsavory manner and not even get to announce a single match. From when i was offered the job till this afternoon i pondered on the whole situation and decided to turn it down as i didnt see how it would further my career in the Scottish wrestling scene as the top MC in Scotland. So sorry to SWA its your loss and you missed out on us

Taken from the: SWA After Hours; September 9th threadhttp://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=98777 Edited by hitman89762000

Can I please vote again for Mab. I've just found out that he's 27, that he refuses to post his photo on the internet because of his job, and that he's just made me chuckle in regards to a rhetorical question.Check out page 2 of the Stevie Richards thread and try not to laugh.

Seconded. He's having a bad day today.
I voted Mab, I always worry when new posters bang on about how they were banned from another forum, usually it's a good indicator that they were banned for good reason. I think he's not as bad since his suspension from here but that probably because he doesn't use "Explaination Marks" any more, doesn't improve the content though, just makes it easier on the eye.

Probably because if you're a novice, you won't have a clue what he's going on about as he loads his posts with jargon. For example:

There will be no picture difference between 1080i and 1080p unless your panel is native 1920 x 1080 line.For alot of older set they are 1024x768 default resolution, and with the lower resolution you cant tell the difference, in newer sets their native resolution is 1920 x 1080 so the image will have to de interlace any interlaced material before viewing resulting in poorer picture imo.Interlacing is a standard only used in broadcasting for a PS3 / XBOX360 everything will be progressively scanned (each frame is scanned from top to bottom each time)Toshiba 42X3030 which Lawz posted, we have had one for a few weeks and had a bit of test compared to a 1024x768 back projection set, and have had it running component and then a HDMI into the back projection set on SKY HD, honestly it took a lot of fine adjusting picture wise and it not good unless your willing to adjust for your viewing specifications.

To me, that's a bunch of numbers and means nothing.
It reads like something from Jericho's return. Just replace some of the numbers with "SAVE_US" and viola! ;)

• Paid Members

Mr 420. He is amusing. Here's a message he sent me after I announced my last show.

Hello to TXW and its management. Just to let you know ill be in the area the day before i start my job in Macclesfield so if you think you could use me for the show to draw any extra marks let me know. My work pays the travel expenses so no need to worry about that just need to pay my wage that night.If interested get back to me.

I replied politely asking what the hell he was talking about and why I should care in the slightest. He replied with

In response to your reply here it goes.In the wrestling scene you may or may not have heard of announcer MC Tommy up in Scotland who is the mainstay announcer of BCW, PBW, W3L and ICW. People also know me as Dangerously420 on the ukff. Now you have a unique opportunity that wont cost you greatley. I am in a position due to work commitments that ill be in the area the day of the show and would be free to come along to it and possibly partake in an angle? If you are familiar with the history ive had on the UKFF and the notoriety i have up here with folk it could pose to be quite an interesting prospect if you added me to the show.You WOULD NOT NEED TO PAY EXPENSES. My work is allready paying.If you want to use me it be a good opportunity but i respect your wishes if you do not want to use me.Thank you for your time hope to hear from you soon.

Words fail me... And STILL this was not enough to steal my vote from Mab.

In Mab's defense, he did have the foresight to develop a posting habit so mind-numbingly abrasive that, to this day, he can still use it to deflect any and all criticism he receives.But I voted for him anyway. Because he's a knobhead.

Edited by Little Johnny

I voted for Mab, but meant to vote for EWWChris. As Sickboy pointed out in the nominations thread, every single EWWChris post is nothing more than a barrage of white noise. Shit avatar, shit sig, shit content.

x 2. I really don't think there has ever been a more generic poster - someone who manages to say so little, but with so many words. Imagine the boredom of getting stuck talking to him at a party or something? :sleeping:
Same here, I remember someone sarcastically referring to him as "the last bastion of human intelligence". If that were true, we'd all be doomed.Mab is an annoying bugger though.