Paid Members herbie747 Posted January 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 If it was meant to be an A it would have been a 4...Sorry - I didn't realise.
hitman89762000 Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 All joking aside to even consider herbie for this award is not only wrong its downright immoral! especially when you've mab tb jisthebest and mo on here.herbie just likes to speak his mind.
hitman89762000 Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 (edited) herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong. Edited January 10, 2008 by hitman89762000
Mab Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.I'm not a mong. That just proves my bandwagon theory, I didn't used to mention brookside in every topic, I opened a thread about it, and had several characters in my sig. I haven't mentioned Brookside in a good while. I'm suprised you haven't gone with a load of "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to end your post.
Paid Members eugenespeed Posted January 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 StingersplashA couple of my old ECW DVD's came from him (at a very cheap price too), however, I cannot forgive him for the ass backwards comment he made about World of Sport wrestling.
Paid Members DJ Kris Posted January 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yes, but that was during the war.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 10, 2008 Moderators Posted January 10, 2008 herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.Just so you know like, you're a complete fucking mong yourself and I was shocked that you weren't nominated as well.
Joe_the_Lion Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 (edited) herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.I'm not a mong. That just proves my bandwagon theory, I didn't used to mention brookside in every topic, I opened a thread about it, and had several characters in my sig. I haven't mentioned Brookside in a good while. I'm suprised you haven't gone with a load of "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to end your post.Notice the word in bold? That covers all of the other shit you come out with on a regular basis, we know you are a well rounded person capable of being annoying and stupid without having to resort to kids tv or Brookie.Having said that I also agree with the post above. Edited January 10, 2008 by Joe_the_Lion
hitman89762000 Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.Just so you know like, you're a complete fucking mong yourself and I was shocked that you weren't nominated as well.yeah as was I .I did think I was gonna make the list truth is I should have
Mab Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yes, but that was during the war. no it was "During the 1939-1945 conflict with Germany"
Keith Houchen Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.I'm not a mong. That just proves my bandwagon theory, I didn't used to mention brookside in every topic, I opened a thread about it, and had several characters in my sig. I haven't mentioned Brookside in a good while. I'm suprised you haven't gone with a load of "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to end your post.The thing is, this is based on the whole year so it's fair to mention Brookside and the useage of "!!!!!!!!!!" regardless if you don't use them anymore.
Mab Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 herbie just likes to speak his mind.So do I.Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.I'm not a mong. That just proves my bandwagon theory, I didn't used to mention brookside in every topic, I opened a thread about it, and had several characters in my sig. I haven't mentioned Brookside in a good while. I'm suprised you haven't gone with a load of "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to end your post.The thing is, this is based on the whole year so it's fair to mention Brookside and the useage of "!!!!!!!!!!" regardless if you don't use them anymore.I'm not talking about the thread, I mean Hitman bringing it up now.
Keith Houchen Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 He's bringing it up in a thread called "Dolt of the year" though so you have to take your whole tenure into consideration, I thought he'd be in the running for it myself. Mab, you make out that you don't care but every time you post in this thread trying to defend yourself it shows that you do care and pretty much validates every vote cast for you.
Loki Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 When I think "Mong" I think "Mab". I imagine that when you go to Sainsburys, people give you their used trolleys. If this was "Mong Of The Year" there'd be absolutely no contest. As it is, dolt is a little more fuzzy, but he's still waay ahead.
Recommended Posts