UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

herbie just likes to speak his mind.

So do I.
Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.
I'm not a mong. That just proves my bandwagon theory, I didn't used to mention brookside in every topic, I opened a thread about it, and had several characters in my sig. I haven't mentioned Brookside in a good while. I'm suprised you haven't gone with a load of "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to end your post.

So do I.
Yeah but herbies posts aren't just random bullshit about brookside or whateverand he's not a mong.
I'm not a mong. That just proves my bandwagon theory, I didn't used to mention brookside in every topic, I opened a thread about it, and had several characters in my sig. I haven't mentioned Brookside in a good while. I'm suprised you haven't gone with a load of "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to end your post.
Notice the word in bold? That covers all of the other shit you come out with on a regular basis, we know you are a well rounded person capable of being annoying and stupid without having to resort to kids tv or Brookie.Having said that I also agree with the post above. Edited by Joe_the_Lion

So do I.
Just so you know like, you're a complete fucking mong yourself and I was shocked that you weren't nominated as well.
yeah as was I .I did think I was gonna make the list truth is I should have

So do I.
The thing is, this is based on the whole year so it's fair to mention Brookside and the useage of "!!!!!!!!!!" regardless if you don't use them anymore.

So do I.
The thing is, this is based on the whole year so it's fair to mention Brookside and the useage of "!!!!!!!!!!" regardless if you don't use them anymore.
I'm not talking about the thread, I mean Hitman bringing it up now.

He's bringing it up in a thread called "Dolt of the year" though so you have to take your whole tenure into consideration, I thought he'd be in the running for it myself. Mab, you make out that you don't care but every time you post in this thread trying to defend yourself it shows that you do care and pretty much validates every vote cast for you.

When I think "Mong" I think "Mab". I imagine that when you go to Sainsburys, people give you their used trolleys. If this was "Mong Of The Year" there'd be absolutely no contest. As it is, dolt is a little more fuzzy, but he's still waay ahead.