UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I was on holiday the time of the benoit thread and I never fancied reading 60 pages when I got back. What did Philjax post?

I don't care what the evidence points to but if any of you honestly think Benoit killed his wife and son and then himself you're morons. Someone's name is being heavily tarnished here with Sheriff's Department ineptitude.

Yeah, I'm with this guy. Forget things like evidence, police reports and findings, it's impossible for bearers of ***** matches to do something like this. The fans know more about this case than the idiots at the scene, with their forensics and details. Did these fools ever see his Super Jnr win? I don't think so. Ruddy media :angry:
No, you're missing the point. I didn't shed a tear for Chris last night. He wasn't my favourite wrestler ever, infact he was involved in a number of average-boring matches but the point is this case is far from closed and you've already all condemned him.I just don't think there's anything to suggest that somebody like Chris who loved his kids so much would have killed his own son. We've all seen how they were together and heard many stories from the tributes last night. It's just very unlikely when you actually think about it. Far more likely that Nancy strangled Daniel and then Chris killed her in rage maybe.Someone brought up Bob Woolmer and i would have thought the clusterfuck of arrest/release/drop charges/arrest/release of Barrymore would have told you all you need to know about hunches and conjecture.Just because WWE.com has retardedly written it as fact on the website while the actual investigators only 'believe' but actually DON'T KNOW yet doesn't make this case closed.
Shit - I should have voted Philjax for Dolt, and Sickboy for funniest poster!

For fucks sake. 3 years, 3 years I've made the bloody list and not once have I ever won. What do I need to do. I never win anything.

You can't even win on a list comprised of losers. That = the ultimate loser.

I wanted to win this

No-one ever says this unless they're genuinely bothered by it.
Guess there's a first time for everything then. Maybe i'm just not the kind of guy who gets emotional over an internet nomination that i'm sadly never going to win as long as the Mab's and strangely Mo Chatra's of this world exist. Must try harder this year. I'd be sure to have some classic defences if god forbid Jeff Hardy passed.....or Ashley :cry:

I wanted to win this

No-one ever says this unless they're genuinely bothered by it.
For fucks sake. 3 years, 3 years I've made the bloody list and not once have I ever won. What do I need to do. I never win anything. :angry:
You've got my vote pal but it looks like you are taking up the rear :(

I know I couldn't resist it tee hee! :p I was tempted to just call him a knob jockey but thought better as I want him to win but he can't help it he knows no better. I just feel sorry for him he's only a kid after all.I notice Tiger Rick is missing from the list...Hmm I smell a conspiracy.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

What did remlap do to get on this list? If he's the guy with Bob Barker or whomever in his avvy I only remember him making posts regarding satellite TV stuff or something. Of course that could be someone else in which case I have no idea what he's posted. No offence.