Loki Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 The number of votes for Mo Chatra in all these polls has suspiciously skyrocketed overnight.
stingersplash Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 im shocked im even in this list - ive posted hardly anything this year, and for the first 8 months i think it was, i didnt post at all.i guess all the crap from previous years sticks - at least this year im not going to finish in the top 2 or 3 like i have done in the past, at least i never won it - im one person who doesnt think its a badge of honour to win this.this post was a lot longer, but i decided to cut it short as what i was saying would have probably gotten me 50 votes.i went for Mr Seven by the way, as he always has, and always will be a cunt to me.
Joe_the_Lion Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 The number of votes for Mo Chatra in all these polls has suspiciously skyrocketed overnight.Is it my imagination or have they gone back down again?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 9, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted January 9, 2008 The number of votes for Mo Chatra in all these polls has suspiciously skyrocketed overnight.Is it my imagination or have they gone back down again?Are you confusing 'Dolt' and 'At, Not With'? Mo is winning the latter by some margin.
Joe_the_Lion Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 The number of votes for Mo Chatra in all these polls has suspiciously skyrocketed overnight.Is it my imagination or have they gone back down again?Are you confusing 'Dolt' and 'At, Not With'? Mo is winning the latter by some margin.Damn, I am. Does that mean I'm a dolt? And if so being a dolt in the 'Dolt' thread must count double. Thank god its January, you'll all have forgotten by the end of year.
DJ Stevie C Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 Damn, I am. Does that mean I'm a dolt? And if so being a dolt in the 'Dolt' thread must count double. Thank god its January, you'll all have forgotten by the end of year.So that's you and Tiger up for dolt of the year next year then!
Cult-Of-PersonalityV2 Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 It's a travesty that Mr. Seven is even on this list, tbh.
thejeffjarrettone Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 Not complaining or anything, but I really thought I would have made the list. I mean, PHEW that I didn't, but I've just never felt that well liked as to not make said list.
Manchester City Fan Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 The only thing that makes me wonder about Mab is his entire posting gimmick is centred around being able to remeber things.His new gimmick is now asking constant fucking questions on 95% of his posts.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 Not complaining or anything, but I really thought I would have made the list. I mean, PHEW that I didn't, but I've just never felt that well liked as to not make said list.Not at all dud, well not for me anyway.Often get you mixed up with jjisthebest at a first glance though, have to confess that happens a lot if i'm not paying attention.
save_us_p5x Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 seven steals posting styles and removes all elements of humour from them = dolt
The Cum Doctor Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 He steals posting styles ? Care to explain what posting styles he steals ?
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2008 TB! TB! TB!Dolt isn't even the word.
Mr. Seven Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 He steals posting styles ? Care to explain what posting styles he steals ?I'd like to know too.
Mab Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 I'm not a gimmick poster. The questions are to open discussion.
Recommended Posts