UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im shocked im even in this list - ive posted hardly anything this year, and for the first 8 months i think it was, i didnt post at all.i guess all the crap from previous years sticks - at least this year im not going to finish in the top 2 or 3 like i have done in the past, at least i never won it - im one person who doesnt think its a badge of honour to win this.this post was a lot longer, but i decided to cut it short as what i was saying would have probably gotten me 50 votes.i went for Mr Seven by the way, as he always has, and always will be a cunt to me.

• Paid Members

The number of votes for Mo Chatra in all these polls has suspiciously skyrocketed overnight.

Is it my imagination or have they gone back down again?
Are you confusing 'Dolt' and 'At, Not With'? Mo is winning the latter by some margin.

The number of votes for Mo Chatra in all these polls has suspiciously skyrocketed overnight.

Is it my imagination or have they gone back down again?
Are you confusing 'Dolt' and 'At, Not With'? Mo is winning the latter by some margin.
Damn, I am. Does that mean I'm a dolt? And if so being a dolt in the 'Dolt' thread must count double. Thank god its January, you'll all have forgotten by the end of year.

Damn, I am. Does that mean I'm a dolt? And if so being a dolt in the 'Dolt' thread must count double. Thank god its January, you'll all have forgotten by the end of year.

So that's you and Tiger up for dolt of the year next year then! :p

Not complaining or anything, but I really thought I would have made the list. I mean, PHEW that I didn't, but I've just never felt that well liked as to not make said list.

Not at all dud, well not for me anyway.Often get you mixed up with jjisthebest at a first glance though, have to confess that happens a lot if i'm not paying attention.