UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Herbie wins this hands down for me, but he's not even in the list. :angry:

You're in the wrong topic - this is the Dolt - you want the LOL and/or Poster of the Year. Easy mistake to make - all is forgiven.And just on the offchance you're actually serious, you must be just bitter because I didn't accept your friend request on Myspace. And by "hands down", I presume you don't mean from Jan to October '07, since you only joined in November. And it couldn't be November anyway, because you wanted to be my Myspace buddy in early December. I must have just become a Dolt in mid/late December, eh, after I denied your friend request? Edited by herbie747

Huh?I have no idea what your on about, but I just find your posts rude and agressive at times, and not very customer friendly for someone who is involved in running a TV Channel.I know sometimes people shit on your product, but your responses to them are pathetic when it's best to ignore them.It took quite a while for my membership of the forum to be approved, but I have lurked on the forum for a short while before joining.I have no intention on being your friend, via Myspace or real life.There is always going to be someone you dislike on any forum and I don't like you, and I'm guessing you don't like me.I just don't like your attitude, but don't lose any sleep over it because I won't.

• Paid Members

Nah - I have nothing against you. I just add people I know to my Myspace friends, otherwise I'd end up with 500 "friends" whom I don't even know, so don't take it personally.

I know sometimes people shit on your product, but your responses to them are pathetic when it's best to ignore them.

I haven't been responding to people 'shitting on my product' for a good while now. Got any examples? I purposely don't get involved in that anymore, so unless you've been a 'lurker' for about 2 or 3 years, I'm not sure what you're basing that on.I agree that I am unprofessional at times though, but if you got to know me you'd probably like me. I'd probably think you were a knob though, as I have a very low tolerance for people.

Well I probably can be a bit of a knob at times, but can't we all.Maybe I've misjudged you, and if I'm wrong, for that I apoligise.Out of the names listed, I'd have to go for either Mab or jisthebest50.Can't decide so I'm flipping a coin, with heads being Mab and tails being jisthebest50, and it's landed on heads.Mab gets my vote.

• Paid Members

Well I probably can be a bit of a knob at times, but can't we all.Maybe I've misjudged you, and if I'm wrong, for that I apoligise.

Cool - let's move on. The old herbie would have just slagged you off, but I've changed, I swear (don't request me again though).