Jump to content

UKFF Dolt of the Year 2007  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I voted for Mab, but meant to vote for EWWChris. As Sickboy pointed out in the nominations thread, every single EWWChris post is nothing more than a barrage of white noise. Shit avatar, shit sig, shit content.

x 2. I really don't think there has ever been a more generic poster - someone who manages to say so little, but with so many words. Imagine the boredom of getting stuck talking to him at a party or something? :sleeping:
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Damn, I wanted to win this but predictably, no one gave a toss about my 'hilarious' comment except the obvious person and his cronies. The feud continues~

Posted

I wasn't going to vote for Philjax, but the knowledge that it'll make me one of Supremo's cronies is just too tempting.

Posted

I was on holiday the time of the benoit thread and I never fancied reading 60 pages when I got back. What did Philjax post?

Posted

I was on holiday the time of the benoit thread and I never fancied reading 60 pages when I got back. What did Philjax post?

I don't care what the evidence points to but if any of you honestly think Benoit killed his wife and son and then himself you're morons. Someone's name is being heavily tarnished here with Sheriff's Department ineptitude.

Yeah, I'm with this guy. Forget things like evidence, police reports and findings, it's impossible for bearers of ***** matches to do something like this. The fans know more about this case than the idiots at the scene, with their forensics and details. Did these fools ever see his Super Jnr win? I don't think so. Ruddy media :angry:
No, you're missing the point. I didn't shed a tear for Chris last night. He wasn't my favourite wrestler ever, infact he was involved in a number of average-boring matches but the point is this case is far from closed and you've already all condemned him.I just don't think there's anything to suggest that somebody like Chris who loved his kids so much would have killed his own son. We've all seen how they were together and heard many stories from the tributes last night. It's just very unlikely when you actually think about it. Far more likely that Nancy strangled Daniel and then Chris killed her in rage maybe.Someone brought up Bob Woolmer and i would have thought the clusterfuck of arrest/release/drop charges/arrest/release of Barrymore would have told you all you need to know about hunches and conjecture.Just because WWE.com has retardedly written it as fact on the website while the actual investigators only 'believe' but actually DON'T KNOW yet doesn't make this case closed.
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I was on holiday the time of the benoit thread and I never fancied reading 60 pages when I got back. What did Philjax post?

He basically implied that the people investigating the deaths (who had been in the Benoit home, seen the bodies, etc, obviously) were completely inept and incompetent for considering or concluding that Chris Benoit was responsible for the events that occured. Yet, in the very same post summised that it was far more likely that Nancy did it. He never explained his reasoning for that but, i think it's because he hadn't seen any WWE footage of her being such a loving, caring parent and all round wonderful human being.Edit- Or...just read Doppers post above. Edited by purplemonkeydishwasher
Posted

thanks, excellent use of the quote facility also. It was a great contribution to the Benoit case, the cops should have taken his ideas on board before making their judgment. I'm spoilt for choice with my Dolt vote, there are a lot of awful posters listed. However, I'm going with Ewwwww Chris. Atleast with all the other dolts you can LOL at their postings and make fun of them, Chris' posts although never really awful are somehow painful to read. Now say thank you Chris.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Tiger Rick. Three words - less is more

Posted

I wanted to win this

No-one ever says this unless they're genuinely bothered by it.
For fucks sake. 3 years, 3 years I've made the bloody list and not once have I ever won. What do I need to do. I never win anything. :angry:
Posted

The fact that you've been on the list for three years and either a) haven't grown up or b) fucked off is quite worrying. Perhaps your after some kind of lifetime achievement award.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...