General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members

Please watch it, Muttons! Go home tonight, get on tpb or kat and watch it and then buy it.

Because piracy is a crime. Do not accept it. Demand a genuine cassette from your video store. Reduce pleasure. Jeapordise. Etc

As a fellow William Scott fan, take it from me, your head, heart and soul will fill with glee and mirth

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

It's the two kids that kill me man. I've got a 12 week old and a 2 year old and I just fall into bed when I get home after those 2 run me to the ground. It's finding the time. 

That said, I've just got Netflix. Any chance it's on there? If not, I will do as you say, KAT it, then buy it. I guess I will have to do it tonight!

Edited by lambyUK

• Paid Members

Completely understand, sir. I've been that soldier. Emily's three now so it's usually Curious George, Adventure Time or Regular Show and then put her to bed at 2030 and have about 3 hours to watch what we want.

Another three years brother! Just hang in there for those three hours of fucking bliss!

it's deffo on Netflix, coz my wee lad was watching it on his XBox a few weeks ago via that medium, so it's deffo there.

• Paid Members

Completely understand, sir. I've been that soldier. Emily's three now so it's usually Curious George, Adventure Time or Regular Show and then put her to bed at 2030 and have about 3 hours to watch what we want.

Another three years brother! Just hang in there for those three hours of fucking bliss!

it's deffo on Netflix, coz my wee lad was watching it on his XBox a few weeks ago via that medium, so it's deffo there.

If I'm not too knackered tonight I will watch it. Now that i've finished Daredevil there's a small window available in the evening.

However, 3 hours??? Jesus, i get to about 3 minutes and all I want to do is sleep. I think what I'm finding difficult is the mess after bedtime. I get them both down at about 7.30, but it's the mess..the constant fucking mess!!! By the time all of it's cleaned, pans cleaned, nappies collected, toys tidied, showers etc, it's difficult staying awake for a film. 

The worst was watching The Hateful Eight. I think I took about 2 weeks to watch it after falling asleep every time in 10 minute blocks.

So it gets easier at 3? That means I've got another 3 years by the time the youngest gets there. Bollocks. Still, best thing that's happened to me.

Edited by lambyUK

• Paid Members

VHSflix

BetaFlix more like

Fuckin tremendous! And yiz wouldn't be far off!

Where I moved to from Dublin is like 1981 and Atari, full of folk in brown slacks and Aran jumpers.

Sorry lads, really am! I could blame me young lad, but he must have been watching it on his hard drive.

I'll PM you all a putlocker link if you want.

In the meantime, please accept my grovelling humble apology and a picture of a part of my anatomy.

33tto9w.jpg

• Paid Members

It's the two kids that kill me man. I've got a 12 week old and a 2 year old and I just fall into bed when I get home after those 2 run me to the ground. It's finding the time.

That said, I've just got Netflix. Any chance it's on there? If not, I will do as you say, KAT it, then buy it. I guess I will have to do it tonight!

. I feel your pain dude! 2 and 19 weeks this end.

Re Goon, I really wanted to watch it at the cinema when it came out, chalk up another in the SWS fan column.

Maybe it was late, or maybe I'm getting old but I was out off by so much profanity, and that's coming from a guy with a severe case of potty mouth. Every other word was fuck, to the point I couldn't concentrate on any other aspect of the film.

Do I need to give it another bash?