General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members

The worst thing about Snarf was that he appeared to be one of them, I understand he wasn't physical enough to fight alongside them but he could talk and everything, they could've at least let the cunt wear some clothes.

I won't hear a bad word about Orko though. Slimer was cool but he was a bit too annoying and I hated it when he took over the cartoon.

Orko was rad, I wonder what he's up to these days

Edited by Steve 'Big' Jobs

tumblr_motlriOy1p1rl3gyho1_400.jpg

I still hum that tune about once a week "Up from the deep... fifty stories high.. GodZILLA... GodZILLA.... and Gozuuuuuuuuuki"

I hear he's working as a Barney the Dinosaur standin nowadays.

• Paid Members

James Cameron broke my heart when he announced that the only films he'd make for the rest of his career would be Avatar sequels.

Things are looking up now, apparently big Arnie Schwarzenegger has signed to play the villain in Avatar 2. Arnie & Cameron together again. Yes! Pretty much the only thing that could get me pumped for this.

I would've included a link but for some reason my phone won't let me, it's on DarkHorizons & Latino Review.

Edited by Steve 'Big' Jobs

James Cameron broke my heart when he announced that the only films he'd make for the rest of his career would be Avatar sequels.

That happened long ago for me when he said he wouldn't ever make True Lies 2 as he doesn't think terrorism is funny anymore. Still if him and Arnie are working together for Avatar 2 then maybe's he'll talk him into it.

Edited by insert_name_here

• Awards Moderator

Doesn't necessarily mean he'll stick to it - after all, didn't Robert Zemeckis say at some point in the last decade that he'd only ever do performance-capture animations from then on? He seems to have changed his mind on that, so there's hope for Cameron yet, possibly.

• Paid Members
Cameron can stick Avatar 2 up his cock. If he hasn't got something interesting for Arnie then I would rather Arnie see if someone wants to do The Last Stand 2.

:laugh: well apparently the role is as a human army general villain so I wouldn't hold out hope for it being very different from the first one