Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the_uk_fan

Just had a strange thought... Maybe Gauntley is in co-horts or so to say with Kriss and the only reason Kriss has announced this is to take the heat off 1PW and when the matter is finally settled they'll come out and say they was working us all...

I think most of us hope it ALL has been a work. ALL of it.

• Paid Members

Normally I jump on the bandwagon when Kriss pops up anywhere... but this time I'll leave out because he needs to get back to reality and/or stop taking drugs... as Mrs Lovejoy says on the Simpsons "Please... someone think of the children?!" You have a child? I have one too, I'm not disputing how well your child get's treated but think of their future. Does he/she want to have a dad who goes to work and buys them what they want or a dad who is still paying off a debt from 10/15 years ago after failed attempts to please other people?You have a responsability and that is you, your child and your family... first and foremost.Until I had my son I was reckless and carefree now I'm the opposite, instead of how much beer I can buy or how many days I can go out on the trot I've turned around and now I think... will my son enjoy that or we can this place at weekends. Boring to many but I want my son thinking that I'm the greatest, I want to be his idol and I don't want to do anything to mess that up.I know listening to a bunch of people on the internet slagging you off isn't what you want, but please take their advice, some people have been there and done that so they know what's going on... If you want to do it then that's what you want to do, no-one can really stop you but for your sake you need to stop yourself.Go back to college/university or whatever you was doing, theoretically it may work, realistically it ain't, are you going to risk this and your family? Unless you win the lottery or a millionaire there's really no point, if you really want to do it, build up small like any business/promotion and when you think your ready or have the contacts or the capital then go for it.Until then I like many others will no doubt implore you to give up "the biz" and go for a real forfilled life because if this goes under there may be a few people unhappy and no one wants to see anyone harmed if it could be stopped early... I'll just leave you with one thought, you can be the biggest hardest person in the world but only takes a nobhead with a knife...

That was a great, genuine post. Shame he'll ignore it.

its a shame no one here can con tact Brent Albright and tell him what kriss sprules track record is.

Who says no one can? It's not a case of can't, just a case of where the line between shit stirring and doing the right thing is drawn.
It could be done easily enough.If anyone can contact the guy tell him Sprules has a questionable rep and advise him to get a percentage of his fee paid upfront. Even if its 10%, its better than a last minute cancellation and $0.

• Paid Members

No matter what anyone says, it doesn't change the fact that it is a 400-seat community centre line-up in a 3,500-seat arena.

The talent announced so far is decent, but it's not "fans-will-travel-from-all-over-the-country-and-pay-premium-ticket-prices-for-the-pleasure" decent. Without that factor, you are never going to walk away from promoting a SkyDome wrestling show with a decent result. I mean, you could pay a tenner and watch most of that line up anywhere else. As for Brent Albright, I guarantee you at least one other UK promoter will book him in 2007.

Oh, and the fact that Scott Future is involved in yet another Coventry SkyDome SUPERSHOW~! really underlines the prospects for this one.

• Paid Members

I still cant get on the site :angry:

You aren't missing much. It looks like an efed's site, really, and if the Internet is going to be a major source of advertising this show then they really should've have invested in a Professional Web Designer. It makes them look amateur.I was quite amused by the roster page though. It says "All content is copyright of Anarchy Pro Wrestling Ltd. 2007 and this website must not be produced, in full or in part, without the owner's permission. "Anarchy Pro Wrestling" and all logos associated with it are trademarks of Anarchy Pro Wrestling Ltd" right under the "unknown" pictures from the Total Extreme Wrestling series of games.I don't know who actually made that graphic, so it could in fact be Kriss, but it did jump out at me and make me laugh, considering the rep he's managed to get on here.

Is Scott Future the backyarder that someone was referring to earlier on?

He is not a backyarder. Ironically, he was pushed as a superstar by WrestleXpress, a promotion that booked the Coventry Skydome for a supershow five years ago. What happened to WrestleXpress? That's a long story someone could write a book about:-)