Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

"Spruless" is the best typo I've seen in months.

Dude, you need to get out more. Coventry can be a decent night out. They have wrestling too. You know that big building with the dome, that points at the sky? Got blue neon tubes around the front?Over the road from there, next door to the Dragon Phoenix Chinese Restaurant. In there.

• Paid Members

Proof, were it ever needed, that Sprules lives in a fantasy.http://619wrestling.proboards16.com/index....read=1052656960

Hi, haven't been around for a while, but here's the deal:I'm wrestling on a show in Wilmington, North Carolina on June 28th, and with your help, I can get a huge crowd in. Here's what I need you to do:We all use a lot of message boards besides this one, and I'd like it if you could all go to those boards, and plug the show to hell. Full Details follow below:

Independant Championship Wrestling Presents:WrestleRock 2003!June 28th, 2003!Wilmington, NCNational Guard ArmoryMain Event-World Title MatchMean Marc Ash vs LotusFelon Lex Reed (w/ Dr. JD Legacy) vs Brent MaverickWorld Tag Title MatchEast Coast Bodily Harm vs Anti Hero League John Thundercloud vs DeaconTre-G vs HangtimeSteve Michaels & Aaron Devil vs Big Lawman & Body count'KSP' Kriss Sprules makes his US wrestling debut vs J Marcus LawsonAlso: Dave Renegade, Cage, Drake D, & Much more to be announced!Tix: $ALL SEATS $5 (Adults & Kids)$All Advance Tix are $5 & Are Available Here Through PayPal!!

thank you kindly for your time, and I hope to see some of you, and your friends there.
Yet the results page from their website says:http://www.starprowrestling.com/

June 28th, 2003National Guard ArmoryWilmington, NCAttendance 127 (Paid) 158 Total ***Blood Lust beat Creeping Death***J. Marcus Lawson battled Duke Richards to a draw***Tre-G beat Hangtime***John Thundercloud beat Deacon***Aaron Devil & Steve Michaels beat Tyrone Knox & Fire Stud***ICW Tag champs Chuck King & James Reno beat Vinnie Vain & Vax by disqualification***David Renegade fought Felon Lex Reed to a DDQ***Dark Starr beat Tre-G***ICW champion Mean Marc Ash beat Lotus by disqualification when he was attacked by Duke Richards

Look at the date of his supposed booking. Now compare it to the date of OPWO Scorn, where he booked himself against Cage Tyler (the "bullshitting yardtard", as he referred to him on TWO).

• Paid Members

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been wanting to do that for about 3 pages now and I still don't feel any better.Ok, it's been suggested that people should advise Kriss rather than knock him and say it wouldn't work. Thing is, people are advising Kriss, they are telling him NOT TO DO IT!After a disaster such as OPWO, Kriss should not be promoting at all, it's one of those career killing incidents and he had led us to believe he realised all this, not that long ago. British wrestling does not need more failures, it needs more success's and there is no way a show on that scale will be a sucess, no way at all.If I were the talent asked to work the show, however big the venue, I would need my head read to say yes. Why would anyone work for someone with that reputation? I suppose they could always insist on payment in advance.

Look at the date of his supposed booking. Now compare it to the date of OPWO Scorn, where he booked himself against Cage Tyler (the "bullshitting yardtard", as he referred to him on TWO).

I did apreciate the shout out and change of attitude towards me around that time.As for his supposed US booking, it's highly possible there was a place for him and that he blagged a tryout of sorts but they cancelled it once they realised what they were really getting;picturesnortonou7.th.jpg Edited by Evolution

Guest Dirk Gently

So, let's see...Given Sprules' reputation as a promoter; any wrestler with sense will want paying up front.Given Sprules' reputation as a promoter; any informed fan won't pay up front for a ticket, and unless they live locally won't travel to a show that isn't likely to go ahead.Given Sprules' reputation as a promoter; no local advertising will happen.End result, 9 fans turn up and the financial backer gets pissed off and hires a hitman who shoots Sprules in the back of the head and dumps his body in a ditch somewhere.

Edited by Dirk Gently

• Paid Members

I just read this entire thread. Every single post, start to finish.It made me sad.

I just read this entire thread. Every single post, start to finish.It made me laugh.

I hate everything!

I agree with all three of these statementsWhen do we find out that another one of Kriss Sprules aliases was Ryan Hewson? Mystery money men, booking the Skydome, libel threats, not a clue about promoting. The signs are al there.

Normally I jump on the bandwagon when Kriss pops up anywhere... but this time I'll leave out because he needs to get back to reality and/or stop taking drugs... as Mrs Lovejoy says on the Simpsons "Please... someone think of the children?!" You have a child? I have one too, I'm not disputing how well your child get's treated but think of their future. Does he/she want to have a dad who goes to work and buys them what they want or a dad who is still paying off a debt from 10/15 years ago after failed attempts to please other people?You have a responsability and that is you, your child and your family... first and foremost.Until I had my son I was reckless and carefree now I'm the opposite, instead of how much beer I can buy or how many days I can go out on the trot I've turned around and now I think... will my son enjoy that or we can this place at weekends. Boring to many but I want my son thinking that I'm the greatest, I want to be his idol and I don't want to do anything to mess that up.I know listening to a bunch of people on the internet slagging you off isn't what you want, but please take their advice, some people have been there and done that so they know what's going on... If you want to do it then that's what you want to do, no-one can really stop you but for your sake you need to stop yourself.Go back to college/university or whatever you was doing, theoretically it may work, realistically it ain't, are you going to risk this and your family? Unless you win the lottery or a millionaire there's really no point, if you really want to do it, build up small like any business/promotion and when you think your ready or have the contacts or the capital then go for it.Until then I like many others will no doubt implore you to give up "the biz" and go for a real forfilled life because if this goes under there may be a few people unhappy and no one wants to see anyone harmed if it could be stopped early... I'll just leave you with one thought, you can be the biggest hardest person in the world but only takes a nobhead with a knife...