Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Paid Members

If you could fill the Coventry Skydome with a show where Joe Legend is the main event (or at least draw enough to be profitable), do you not think Brian Dixon would have done it by now?

I don't want to hark on about this, but a show with Joe Legend that also featured Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Low Ki, Homicide, Sandman, Steve Corino, MICK FOLEY and KENTA FUCKING KOBASHI drew about a half house in that building.

You have absolutely no prospect of operating your proposed show profitably so, unless it's a budgetable loss-leader as part of a seriously thought out long-term plan, YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF AND STOP ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE MONG WHO JUST SPOILS IT FOR THE FEW PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WHO REALISE YOU HAVE TO RUN AT A CONSISTENT PROFIT TO MAKE A BUSINESS AND GIVE PEOPLE ENOUGH WORK SO THAT WRESTLERS IN THIS COUNTRY CAN MAKE A LIVING AND IMPROVE AND BECOME PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS WORKING FOR PROFESSIONAL PROMOTERS IN THE PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING BUSINESS.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of everybody standing back saying "this will fail" etc why doesn't somebody who has the ability and know-how step in and say "Since you're hell bent on going ahead with this, rather than watch it crash, burn and kill another venue, I'll teach you how to do things the right way"? I'm not a promoter and I don't know one, but there are lot's of people connected to this forum who are.

Because failure can be very, very funny if it involves a wanker.
How do you know I'm a wanker? We've never met. Maybe you should talk to some people who actually know me before judging my personality? I could call you a 'wanker' if I felt like it. Wouldn't make it true, or based on anything, because we've never met.
By observing your comments on a wide variety of subjects and taking into account contributions from third parties I feel fairly confident in asserting that the evidence points to you being a resident of wankerville. I'm sure your 'degree' has made you all too familiar with this type of deduction.And how do you know we haven't met? I could be watching you right now................ :sneaky:

a few questins for ya:1: How many wrestlers do you owe money to?2: if any, are you doing everything you can to ensure they get ther cash?3: is everyone going to be paid for this show?4: should this venture fail do you think its fair that len alex etc have to step in and sort your mess out?5: woluldnt it be more realistic to use a smaller venue?

Instead of everybody standing back saying "this will fail" etc why doesn't somebody who has the ability and know-how step in and say "Since you're hell bent on going ahead with this, rather than watch it crash, burn and kill another venue, I'll teach you how to do things the right way"? I'm not a promoter and I don't know one, but there are lot's of people connected to this forum who are.

I did just post what I consider the key elements to getting a show of this magnitude right, but why should someone have to step in? What's in it for them, unless Sprules wants to pay a fee for an advisory role? This isn't the Sammaritains. And other promoters certainly won't 'volunteer' their time to help out another clueless promoter who's bound to fail regardless!THINK, dude!
Thats quite right Herbie, but what about Alex Shane, Len Davies, Dragon Aisu and Stevie Aaron? Are they going to step in and clean up the mess after this one aswell? Or would they be prepared to offer some impartial advice in order to prevent that happening? I completely agree with what you're saying: people shouldn't have to step in and take on extra work for free when it doesn't benefit them. But in reality, if this show is a complete failure it could kill the Coventry skydome as a wrestling venue, damage relations between the wrestlers involved and British wrestling promoters, it could damage the Coventry wrestling territory and the chain reaction just keeps on going...
As true as that is, I've already said I have a back up plan of running smaller shows, and the only reason the SkyDome was chosen was because my backer wanted to do a big show to make as much money as possible, despite my argument to the contrary. I'm planning on speaking to him tomorrow about moving to plan B, so as far as I'm concerned, until I can sort things out tomorrow, that's what I'm working towards and will be cancelling Coventry so long as he's willing.

• Admin

Sprules, you're a well-known idiot with a shit reputation who, the day that the supershow concept crashed with a firm going into liquidation and costing fans a fortune, is talking about running a 3,500 seat building for a show where your top draw appears to be Joe Legend. The best that can happen is that the word wrestling is sullied by being included in the sentence "Sprules is running a completely illogical wrestling show". The worst that can happen is that your money mark pulls the plug when his crack wears off, and you piss off both the venue and the fans who are moronic enough to buy tickets to this obvious abortion. If you try really hard, you might manage to burn some local media outlets and perhaps a ticket agency so that professional wrestling's name continues to get sullied by fucking retards like yourself who have absolutely no concept of basic mathematics and logic. If you really want to help British wrestling, persuade your money mark to either buy a whole bunch of sold shows from Ricky Knight and try developing new markets.But either way, fuck off you fucking idiot. In the past you deserved ridicule. Now you deserve contempt. Twat.

If I were intending to put on a show and it drew this kind of response from someone with the experience, intelligence and common sense that John Lister has then I would be *seriously* worried.

I did just post what I consider the key elements to getting a show of this magnitude right, but why should someone have to step in? What's in it for them, unless Sprules wants to pay a fee for an advisory role? This isn't the Sammaritains. And other promoters certainly won't 'volunteer' their time to help out another clueless promoter who's bound to fail regardless!THINK, dude!
Thats quite right Herbie, but what about Alex Shane, Len Davies, Dragon Aisu and Stevie Aaron? Are they going to step in and clean up the mess after this one aswell? Or would they be prepared to offer some impartial advice in order to prevent that happening? I completely agree with what you're saying: people shouldn't have to step in and take on extra work for free when it doesn't benefit them. But in reality, if this show is a complete failure it could kill the Coventry skydome as a wrestling venue, damage relations between the wrestlers involved and British wrestling promoters, it could damage the Coventry wrestling territory and the chain reaction just keeps on going...
As true as that is, I've already said I have a back up plan of running smaller shows, and the only reason the SkyDome was chosen was because my backer wanted to do a big show to make as much money as possible, despite my argument to the contrary. I'm planning on speaking to him tomorrow about moving to plan B, so as far as I'm concerned, until I can sort things out tomorrow, that's what I'm working towards and will be cancelling Coventry so long as he's willing.
You've just showed right there how unprofessional you are!Take the word of a few of us fans and look to cancel your show. If your investor was that keen he would make sure you had everything in place before you anounced the show, only to cancel it a few days later.

If you could fill the Coventry Skydome with a show where Joe Legend is the main event (or at least draw enough to be profitable), do you not think Brian Dixon would have done it by now?I don't want to hark on about this, but a show with Joe Legend that also featured Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Low Ki, Homicide, Sandman, Steve Corino, MICK FOLEY and KENTA FUCKING KOBASHI drew about a half house in that building.You have absolutely no prospect of operating your proposed show profitably so, unless it's a budgetable loss-leader as part of a seriously thought out long-term plan, YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF AND STOP ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE MONG WHO JUST SPOILS IT FOR THE FEW PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WHO REALISE YOU HAVE TO RUN AT A CONSISTENT PROFIT TO MAKE A BUSINESS AND GIVE PEOPLE ENOUGH WORK SO THAT WRESTLERS IN THIS COUNTRY CAN MAKE A LIVING AND IMPROVE AND BECOME PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS WORKING FOR PROFESSIONAL PROMOTERS IN THE PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING BUSINESS.

There is a long term plan, that did include losing money at first. I've also never stated that Joe's match was the main event, just that it was on the card. If you look, I also only announced six wrestlers. If you were as intelligent as you claim to be, you'd have figured out that that wasn't the whole card.

Because failure can be very, very funny if it involves a wanker.
How do you know I'm a wanker? We've never met. Maybe you should talk to some people who actually know me before judging my personality? I could call you a 'wanker' if I felt like it. Wouldn't make it true, or based on anything, because we've never met.
By observing your comments on a wide variety of subjects and taking into account contributions from third parties I feel fairly confident in asserting that the evidence points to you being a resident of wankerville. I'm sure your 'degree' has made you all too familiar with this type of deduction.And how do you know we haven't met? I could be watching you right now................ :sneaky:
You can deduce what you like, I can find you a fair few people who will tell you the opposite. A wanker wouldn't have contacted the talent to explain the situation, or even tried to explain it at all. I've owned up to my mistakes.And you can't be watching me. I'd notice someone else under 50 in this village. Hell, if it happened, you could be damn sure Dan Brown would write the novel.

a few questins for ya:1: How many wrestlers do you owe money to?2: if any, are you doing everything you can to ensure they get ther cash?3: is everyone going to be paid for this show?4: should this venture fail do you think its fair that len alex etc have to step in and sort your mess out?5: woluldnt it be more realistic to use a smaller venue?

1: Three that I know of, though if there are more than come forward, I'll sort them out to. But I'm pretty sure there aren't.2: I've having them tell me where to send the money, then sending it this week. Registered.3: If at any point I suspect my backer won't be there with the money, I'll cancel the show and refund any ticket sales.4: They won't have to step in, because, as I said above, if I suspect at any point the backer won't come through, I'll cancel and refund.5: That's plan B. I'm going to ring around tomorrow and attempt to find a smaller venue to run in late february-march so you can see for yourself that I'm serious.

• Paid Members

I know where you're coming from, but don't kid yourself. RQW will be getting the talent (just the guys they want, keep in mind - not the other guys who were booked for 1PW) at a greatly reduced rate, to ensure the (already paid for) flights don't go to waste, and they'll also be accepting the 1PW tickets in hope of drawing a big crowd for their TV taping. It's a benefit to them, no matter what the spin.I'd also like to add than Len is one hell of a genuine guy, and I guess RQW COULD lose money because of this "stepping in" - but it's all good publicity, just like the charity show!3CW will also be now running a bigger venue that usual (again, for a significantly reduced rate) to whatever crowd decides to turn up using 1PW tickets & any who pay at the door - the crowd will be far bigger than the normal 3CW crowd, and the costs of running the venue will be much lower, considering the venue could have been sitting empty next weekend! Edited by herbie747

Sprules, you're a well-known idiot with a shit reputation who, the day that the supershow concept crashed with a firm going into liquidation and costing fans a fortune, is talking about running a 3,500 seat building for a show where your top draw appears to be Joe Legend. The best that can happen is that the word wrestling is sullied by being included in the sentence "Sprules is running a completely illogical wrestling show". The worst that can happen is that your money mark pulls the plug when his crack wears off, and you piss off both the venue and the fans who are moronic enough to buy tickets to this obvious abortion. If you try really hard, you might manage to burn some local media outlets and perhaps a ticket agency so that professional wrestling's name continues to get sullied by fucking retards like yourself who have absolutely no concept of basic mathematics and logic. If you really want to help British wrestling, persuade your money mark to either buy a whole bunch of sold shows from Ricky Knight and try developing new markets.But either way, fuck off you fucking idiot. In the past you deserved ridicule. Now you deserve contempt. Twat.

If I were intending to put on a show and it drew this kind of response from someone with the experience, intelligence and common sense that John Lister has then I would be *seriously* worried.
Indeed you would but then again, unlike Sprules, you can tell the differnce between the following:dai-undoukai-arse.jpgelbow-lat-sm1.jpg

• Moderators

I've crafted a bunch of replies to that unbelievable fucking idiot Sprules in this thread, but deleted them all out of rage and being at a complete loss for words how anyone could get through to someone so delusional. So, instead, I'll just post this picture which sums up how I'm feeling.

fuuuuckoffffffhd1.jpg

Not really. It was basically an unfounded attack on me for the sake of getting himself over in the most yobbish terms possible. It had very little to do with the show.

You've just showed right there how unprofessional you are!Take the word of a few of us fans and look to cancel your show. If your investor was that keen he would make sure you had everything in place before you anounced the show, only to cancel it a few days later.
Not really. I've showed that I'm professional enough to take good advice given to me by people who care about this business for the sake of both the British wrestling business AND my company. You can't have it both ways. You can say "Run the show, have it fail and cause UNTOLD DOOM~! to the wrestling business" or you can say "Start off small and sensible" I can't do both, so what do people want? Option A or option B?

Not really. It was basically an unfounded attack on me for the sake of getting himself over in the most yobbish terms possible. It had very little to do with the show.

Not really. I've showed that I'm professional enough to take good advice given to me by people who care about this business for the sake of both the British wrestling business AND my company. You can't have it both ways. You can say "Run the show, have it fail and cause UNTOLD DOOM~! to the wrestling business" or you can say "Start off small and sensible" I can't do both, so what do people want? Option A or option B?
Surely a smart business man would take advice before booking a stupidly large show when he once drew 12. I understand you are "a different person now" but you can tell from here even at a small venue this is doomed.

• Paid Members

YOU SAID LEN DAVIES AND BAGGA WAS GIVING YOU ADVICE YET THEY HAVE PRACTICALLY DENIED THEY EVEN SPOKE TO YOU![calms down]Who are these advisors? JUST PLEASE TELL US.