Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a 1: How many wrestlers do you owe money to?

1: Three that I know of, though if there are more than come forward, I'll sort them out to. But I'm pretty sure there aren't.
This is one of the things I'm confused about. I'm not gonna go into all the crap about you being a CSI, but how can you not know who you have and who you haven't paid????If you can't keep track of you have have handed money to/posted a check to/paypaled money to, then how can you even expect to get anywhere?

a 1: How many wrestlers do you owe money to?

1: Three that I know of, though if there are more than come forward, I'll sort them out to. But I'm pretty sure there aren't.
This is one of the things I'm confused about. I'm not gonna go into all the crap about you being a CSI, but how can you not know who you have and who you haven't paid????If you can't keep track of you have have handed money to/posted a check to/paypaled money to, then how can you even expect to get anywhere?
He probably owes money to most of the guys on the card and everyone besides those 3 gave up on collecting.

• Paid Members

Bix, as great as all that is...you're not even scratching the surface! ;)

Yeah, you missed comments like this, which have become relavent all of a sudden.

If I had to do it all again, I'd go get myself 10, 15k together and buy in the first few shows from Ricky Knight

or this one, which I'll link to due to the multiple quoting involved.http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=91708&...p;#entry1423109Or this one, where he claims to have retired from promoting. Which would have been around the time he was supposedly studying business practices for running this show. Whilst solving crimes, obviously.http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=92404&...p;#entry1437734In this thread he writes

I'm an ex-promoter

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=92284&...p;#entry1434453Yet it's from only one month ago, which again, is when he claims he was studying business practices for this show.Remember when he was threatening libel against Sickboy (or was it Moj?). Comments like this are obviously fine though.

Mainly because Jay Phoenix is a drug-addled pikey ned

Ya know to be honest im suprised british wrestling isnt considered a fucking jokeFor every Bagga Edler and Noble theres fucking morons like Sprules Fitch and gauntleyThey need fucking shooting.Oh and a question:If sprules is being professional is he gonna guarentee in writing to all the wrestlers if the shows cancelled or a flop they WILL be paid all they are owed by a set date?cos if he breaks that they can then sue him.

Edited by hitman89762000

Maybe thats the secret. Maybe the MINT card people are solving his financial problems as long as he is the face of their new advertising campaign.

"For every smart British Wrestling Promotor theres a dumb idiotic, fuckwit dumbass, like me who knows nothing about promoting whatsoever. (And then whatever Mint's Tagline is)"

Edited by Tequila_Boy

• Paid Members

If sprules is being professional is he gonna guarentee in writing to all the wrestlers if the shows cancelled or a flop they WILL be paid all they are owed by a set date?

Im sure all the wrestlers that he books will be sure to get paid this time and if not its there own fault realy. Money in advance i think this time round. If the show is cancelled (not on the day) they wont get paid. Maybe cover the tickerts or expenses they have paid for the show only for it being cancelled will be coverd unless fair time is given. If its a Flop as long as the wrestlers went in the ring and wrestled then they still should get paid..

Maybe thats the secret. Maybe the MINT card people are solving his financial problems as long as he is the face of their new advertising campaign."For every smart British Wrestling Promotor theres a dumb idiotic, fuckwit dumbass, like me who knows nothing about promoting whatsoever. (And then whatever Mint's Tagline is)"

Ya know im sure i read somewhere in this thread Dan Fitch is on the website for this company of sprules's now just imagine the guy wants to help him...then Gauntley decides to join in......It would be like watching the Enron Execs...Why cant it be a rule that if you fuck up your wrestling company leave people out of pocket and fuck over the fans you cannot ever be allowed to run another ya know like when you run any other type of buisness and it goes under yer banned from running one for 5 years or whatever?

• Paid Members

I'm still curious as to whether he told the workers who he really was when he contacted them."Hi, I'm Andy Bailey. I'm running a show at the Skydome and wondered if you were available? You are? That's tremendous. Don't you worry, I'll make sure you have an opponent that'll suit your style. Great. I'll send you something in writing in the next few days. Absolutely. Yeah, you too. Talk soon. Oh by the way, I'm actually Kriss Sprules. Yes, that Kriss Sprules. Well yeah, but that was a long time ago. Well, no I haven't, but I kinda assumed they didn't want paying. Well, don't you worry about it. I'll make sure you get paid for this one. I'll write you a cheque. I normally write it out on the dashboard of my car, whilst my brother Jake starts the engine. Hello? Hello? Oh."