Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Not really. I've showed that I'm professional enough to take good advice given to me by people who care about this business for the sake of both the British wrestling business AND my company. You can't have it both ways. You can say "Run the show, have it fail and cause UNTOLD DOOM~! to the wrestling business" or you can say "Start off small and sensible" I can't do both, so what do people want? Option A or option B?

I'm going to paste the operative part from that paragraph.

I can't do both

I can't

can't

That's it, you can't. You can't run small shows, you can't run big shows, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Your last show drew 9 people, and how exactly since then have you been 'learning your trade'?. Do what everyone else who doesn't know how to run shows does and DON'T TRY TO RUN SHOWS. Nobody's forcing you at gunpoint to not pay people, fuck it up for everyone else by advertising another aborted supershow, and whatever other fallout comes from being an idiot who has no idea what they're doing but running shows anyway, so just don't do it.

This proves one of two things:-Kris Sprules is Vastly underestimatedor-Anyone with a collection of atoms and nerve endings inside thier skull no matter what speices can hold an event in the Sky Dome.Now I don't know about you but I think Sprules Potential to be a protmoter is as vast and wide as the gap betwein cancer and death.

Not really. I've showed that I'm professional enough to take good advice given to me by people who care about this business for the sake of both the British wrestling business AND my company. You can't have it both ways. You can say "Run the show, have it fail and cause UNTOLD DOOM~! to the wrestling business" or you can say "Start off small and sensible" I can't do both, so what do people want? Option A or option B?

YOU SAID LEN DAVIES AND BAGGA WAS GIVING YOU ADVICE YET THEY HAVE PRACTICALLY DENIED THEY EVEN SPOKE TO YOU![calms down]Who are these advisors? JUST PLEASE TELL US.
Well, I have the e-mails to prove I spoke to Len. And the MSN convo saved with Bagga. I still believe that what Bagga said has been taken out of context, he's told me much the same himself. As for Len, I've got about two months of e-mails proving otherwise so he can deny it to Moj all he likes. If he genuinely believes that he's never spoken to me, he can say it himself, publicly. I'll even stoop to Gauntley's level and post screen caps of the e-mails if I have to.On top of that, I'm taking the advice of the people in this thread who I know know what they're talking about.

When and not if this goes tit's up i really hope people within the wrestling community take serious action to prevent idiots like this staining the name of professional wrestling. I dont know Sprules and neither do i want. Throughout the 2 or so years i have mostly lurked on this forum i have watched him make a complete cunt of himself numerous times. Im not just talking about his hilarious attempt at a wrestling match either. The man has claimed he was a scriptwriter , wrestler , promoter , master crime solver and god knows what else from what i remember , it just goes to show how fucked up the internet can be. He seems to have lost all touch with reality and somehow has now talked some rich fella into backing a show which to say is doomed is an understatement.So when it draws all of 15 or so fans into that huge arena i really hope all promotions across the UK actually start to refuse to use the workers that have agreed to take a quick payday for this shambles. Its all very well slating the deluded cunt but he is obviously a mentalist that has no grip on reality. What worries me is workers who im sure love wrestling are agreeing to work for him for what is basically a quick payday. Look when it all goes tits up all thats likely to happen is the owners of the Skydome be put off any sort of wrestling and the people of the midlands be witness to what they think is a professional wrestling promotion acting like what it really is (a nutty internet story teller playing out his fantasy).How many times will the guy get shown up to be a loon before people within the wrestling community take action to prevent him having anything to do with it apart from being a fan or selling cans of coke? Come on people sort it out its meant to be an industry not a playground!

Just because I feel like adding to this laughfest..I know that Sprules plans on using a backyarder for his 2nd show.He's got a kid who's "loyal" to him and convinced he's "turned over a new leaf", who he wants to give a shot. The kid in question has had a handful of pro training sessions and is far, FAR from being ready for a "rumble spot" let alone a match on the card, which is what Sprules had in mind.Sexy.

• Paid Members

Ok, being it's Sprules we're talking about, chances are this show isnt going to happen, so I invite everyone to enjoy an established quality promotion that runs barely 10 metres away from the Skydome, Triple X Wrestling.

Here's just a small sample of what you can hope to see (I think you'll like this Kriss)

Click here. :p

• Paid Members

Just because I feel like adding to this laughfest..I know that Sprules plans on using a backyarder for his 2nd show.He's got a kid who's "loyal" to him and convinced he's "turned over a new leaf", who he wants to give a shot. The kid in question has had a handful of pro training sessions and is far, FAR from being ready for a "rumble spot" let alone a match on the card, which is what Sprules had in mind.Sexy.

....fuuuuckoffffffhd1.jpg

Isn't it a fact that the only way to put on shows in large venues is to toil and gain experences from smaller shows. I mean I know this has been said a million time before but I understand there being expceptions to rules when a special maverick comes along and does thing nobody else can.The thing is the only thing Sprules can do like no other is fail.Why does he think he has done enough to warrent even putting on a show a Club house let alone a legit venue.????????????????????????????????????????????