Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

I admire all of these heartfelt pleas to try and get Kriss' head out of his Ready Brek, but it really is a waste of time. He's proven time and time again that his ability to listen to reason is precisely zero. If he's absolutely determined to do a giant shit all over the industry that a large number of hard-working professional people slave for day and night, then there's nothing we can do to talk the stupid, deluded, selfish cunt out of it.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire all of these heartfelt pleas to try and get Kriss' head out of his Ready Brek, but it really is a waste of time. He's proven time and time again that his ability to listen to reason is precisely zero. If he's absolutely determined to do a giant shit all over the industry that a large number of hard-working professional people slave for day and night, then there's nothing we can do to talk the stupid, deluded, selfish cunt out of it.

Of course your right about the deluded cunts complete inability to listen to anyone about anything but there is something that can be done. as i said before , people from within wrestling need to stop the wrestlers working for him. If they refuse to do so , blackball them for a while. Its the only way to insure nutters like this stay away from pro wrestling.

I understand why people do this- their lives are unfulfilled, and unlike the rest of us who see wrestling shows and realise the amount of work that goes into putting one on, or realise the number of bankruptcies and broken lives that have resulted from going into business for yourself (especially a business like pro wrestling)...they just think "I'll do that, I want some of that respect and admiration those promoters get". Or sometimes they'll be people who want to be in a certain business but simply aren't good enough to be hired by any established business, so they try on their own. While I had many a gut-laugh at OPWO Scorn (and consider it a clever move for him to hire the commentator from the Youtube clip- hell, I think that guy should be on TV every week), I really have no desire to laugh at the folly of fools in this business any longer. I want wrestling to succeed, to be on national TV and have its stars working in front of packed halls full of young and old alike, all there to see the face kick the crap out of the sneaky heel (or cheering him because they like the charismatic bad guy). I want British wrestling to be respected the world over like it was reasonably recently.People like Kriss Sprules wanting to become famous without having any of the normal attributes you'd need (skill, money, good fortune) just confirm the general public's worst prejudices about pro wrestling. Shame on you.

Guest the_uk_fan

This thread is very entertaining, however, he [Kriss] should really just listen. But hey, I'm not telling him anything he hasn't been told a million times before.Entertaining stuff though....

• Paid Members

Sprules, I don't know you. I don't care about you. I don't care about your reputation or your Skydome show. But, PLEASE, just read this thread back one more time. You've got more than one person, who actually has, y'know, experience and crap at running shows or working within the industry telling you that this is a STUPID thing to do. Just listen to them. People don't like you, granted. But don't take that to mean that they are saying these things to piss you off. They are saying them because they are true. Reconsider, please.

• Paid Members

Anarchy Pro Wrestling Announce Debut EventAnarchy Pro Wrestling (APW) is proud to announce their inaugural event, Tabula Rasa, scheduled for Saturday 16th June, 2007 at the home of International Showdown, the SkyDome Arena in Coventry, England.Founded by Kriss Sprules and backed by venture capitalist Charles Buchan, APW promises a

• Paid Members

I'd love to know how [Number of people who would pay to see Brent Albright] x [Ticket price people would pay to see Brent Albright] > Cost of transport and payoff for Brent Albright.

This is a golden opportunity for Anarchy Pro Wrestling to become that place: somewhere people can turn to and see as the benchmark of the British wrestling circuit. Anarchy have all the tools to leave a mark on a wrestling circuit marred by fly-by-night, blink-and-you'll-miss-them indy promotions.

OK, this has to be a wind-up.

• Paid Members

So I see Kriss Sprules has decided to completely ignore all the advice given to him. He's determined to chalk up yet another black mark against British Wrestling, by failing on a large scale.I'm also suprised by some of the names that have agreed to work the show. Rest assurred, like Majik, if I find that people remain unpaid I'll let Joe know the score. Has everyone now been paid?Straight question now for Mr Sprules. How many shows have you sucessfully promoted?

This is a golden opportunity for Anarchy Pro Wrestling to become that place: somewhere people can turn to and see as the benchmark of the British wrestling circuit. Anarchy have all the tools to leave a mark on a wrestling circuit marred by fly-by-night, blink-and-you'll-miss-them indy promotions.

It really grates on my when people like Sprules who have no business promoting a show start having delusions of being some sort of benchmark for the British scene. Edited by EWWChris

• Moderators

I'd love to know how [Number of people who would pay to see Brent Albright] x [Ticket price people would pay to see Brent Albright] > Cost of transport and payoff for Brent Albright.

Well, that's partly true at least, they do have a pretty big tool.He probably won't be back now anyway, like the previous times he came on here to promote something and the negativity kicked in, so he didn't post until months later when he figured everyone had forgotten about it and he was free to shill with impunity again. Edited by Sickboy

• Paid Members

its a shame no one here can con tact Brent Albright and tell him what kriss sprules track record is.

Who says no one can? It's not a case of can't, just a case of where the line between shit stirring and doing the right thing is drawn.

its a shame no one here can con tact Brent Albright and tell him what kriss sprules track record is.

Who says no one can? It's not a case of can't, just a case of where the line between shit stirring and doing the right thing is drawn.
Which is it though?If this guys got a history of not paying people then isnt it the right thing to do to warn albright about it?

Guest the_uk_fan

See, I don't think Brent not being paid would be a problem. The investor will clearly see to that.I think that instead of contacting Albright, people need to contact the INVESTOR!

Just had a strange thought... Maybe Gauntley is in co-horts or so to say with Kriss and the only reason Kriss has announced this is to take the heat off 1PW and when the matter is finally settled they'll come out and say they was working us all...