Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

In his defence Chris, his above post states that he has a backup plan and is having doubts about tryin to go in at the top end. Maybe his plan B based on LDN is his variation of walking before he can run!

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the pm from opwoHey Ronin,I tried to contact you to sort out the money issue by e-mail, because I lost your address, so I was trying to get it again to sort the money out. I guess you didn't get them or something. This is what Kriss & I have been attempting to explain to Majik when he's been talking about it on here. I can't get into the OPWOPromoter AOl account, so I don't have your e-mail in the address book I'm using at the moment. Could you please forward me an address and I'll sort you some money out ASAP.Take Care,Mel dated Apr 28 2006, 12:45 still not paid so dont lie. i dont think bbs was paid either so i think there are a few who are owed.also i am owed money from jamie worthing which i am more concerned about which if not paid by the end of the month i will post some interesting emails. he owes me and LPW money.on the skydome show.when i seen the post i thought good a big show helps raise the profile of wrestling and is good for smaller promotors like LPW, XXX and PWA as it will raise the interest in the area. then when i seen who was involved i had to ask why if you piss about the whole wrestling scene will be killed in coventry. this is the issue with these people. also i have contacted venues who wont have wrestling because of bad promoting has left a bad taste. i have spoke to venues in wales, birmingham and coventry that wont have wrestling and some of these where brilliant venues.kriss / andy you are not a promotor never have been or never will be so give up. you must have a thick skin to subject yourself to this abuse. Ronin.

this is the pm from opwoHey Ronin,I tried to contact you to sort out the money issue by e-mail, because I lost your address, so I was trying to get it again to sort the money out. I guess you didn't get them or something. This is what Kriss & I have been attempting to explain to Majik when he's been talking about it on here. I can't get into the OPWOPromoter AOl account, so I don't have your e-mail in the address book I'm using at the moment. Could you please forward me an address and I'll sort you some money out ASAP.Take Care,Mel dated Apr 28 2006, 12:45 still not paid so dont lie. i dont think bbs was paid either so i think there are a few who are owed.also i am owed money from jamie worthing which i am more concerned about which if not paid by the end of the month i will post some interesting emails. he owes me and LPW money.on the skydome show.when i seen the post i thought good a big show helps raise the profile of wrestling and is good for smaller promotors like LPW, XXX and PWA as it will raise the interest in the area. then when i seen who was involved i had to ask why if you piss about the whole wrestling scene will be killed in coventry. this is the issue with these people. also i have contacted venues who wont have wrestling because of bad promoting has left a bad taste. i have spoke to venues in wales, birmingham and coventry that wont have wrestling and some of these where brilliant venues.kriss / andy you are not a promotor never have been or never will be so give up. you must have a thick skin to subject yourself to this abuse. Ronin.

Like I said, I was under the impression you'd refused payment. E-mail me to anarchypromoter@googlemail.com and I'll square up with you. I'm not skirting the issue or trying to hide from it. If BBS is still owed money, tell him to do the same. I simply cannot say fairer than that.

You just don't get it, do you? Why the FUCK are people that YOU owe money to having to come to you? You should have busted your arse to find them - double and triple check things and checked your accounts outgoings on whether they'd been paid (or am I being professional here) before you even vaguely considered promoting again.What about Imperial Dragon? Has he been sorted yet? Or is he another one that you're hoping will get brushed under the carpet. Admitting something doesn't make it right, brother, setting things right in the first place does. There is NO excuse for anyone not being paid. None. Especially after all this time - and what if it hadn't been brought up? I can only assume you would have ignored it and carried on.If you want to be taken seriously, then stop spouting bullshit and take some responsibility. You're not going to do it from behind your computer, either. You need to do it at the bank, or on the phone, and get everything squared.Majik

You just don't get it, do you? Why the FUCK are people that YOU owe money to having to come to you? You should have busted your arse to find them - double and triple check things and checked your accounts outgoings on whether they'd been paid (or am I being professional here) before you even vaguely considered promoting again.What about Imperial Dragon? Has he been sorted yet? Or is he another one that you're hoping will get brushed under the carpet. Admitting something doesn't make it right, brother, setting things right in the first place does. There is NO excuse for anyone not being paid. None. Especially after all this time - and what if it hadn't been brought up? I can only assume you would have ignored it and carried on.If you want to be taken seriously, then stop spouting bullshit and take some responsibility. You're not going to do it from behind your computer, either. You need to do it at the bank, or on the phone, and get everything squared.Majik

Imperial Dragon AND Ronin came together, as I recall, and were to be paid expenses. That's as I have it in the only copy of the accounts from that show I have.It's very difficult to contact people when you can't access the e-mail account with their address. That's why I asked him to contact me. I'm trying to be professional here. As I said, I was under the impression everything was dealt with already. Apparently I was wrong. All I can do is apologize for that.That's the last I'm saying on this particular matter on a public forum. If you have a problem with my trying to be professional about this, PM me.

Im unaware of the full history of Kris Sprules, but if he is trying to make things right and do things differently, fair play to him. And i hope the show goes well. Although running his first show in a what, 3,000 seater does seem a bit of a tall ask. But for all we know, this could end up being a success. Anyway, im a bit hungover and i need to go get something to eat.

I have not been paid. I did not refuse payment. I have not been asked for contact details to sort payment out.

I've contacted Ronin about it and we're sorting things out. He can contact Ronin to confirm this is he wants to. Majik hjas also been told the same thing.