Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

What's the best way to download from YouTube these days? I used to use Freemake to download and convert to mp3, but it's no longer working and to download the latest version it wants you to accept custom toolbars and shit.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tricky, as that's a fairly unique situation, and as a big Star Wars fan I reckon you should watch them all in sequence. you know that 1,2 and 3 have been made later so I don't see the problem, and you've probably heard that they're not as good as the original trilogy.

15 year old me hates me for saying this.

• Paid Members

Tricky, as that's a fairly unique situation, and as a big Star Wars fan I reckon you should watch them all in sequence. you know that 1,2 and 3 have been made later so I don't see the problem, and you've probably heard that they're not as good as the original trilogy.

15 year old me hates me for saying this.

I find it bizarre how most people will insist to start with Episode IV, then go back to Episodes I–III. Why? Just because that was the order they were released in, even though the saga starts with I and ends (so far) on VI?

• Paid Members

I find it bizarre how most people will insist to start with Episode IV, then go back to Episodes I–III. Why? Just because that was the order they were released in, even though the saga starts with I and ends (so far) on VI?

They weren't just released in that order. They were made in that order, with the intention that they were to be watched in that order.

It wasn't like Lucas made Star Wars and then decided to make some prequels to get a bit more mileage from the franchise. It was always meant to be "Here's Luke and his pals vs Vader, then here's the back story, and then we'll revisit Luke and co when they're older".

• Paid Members

Then watch Terminator 2, or something.

Just watched this video, were some "hip youth" types point out the 18 most ridiculous moments in Terminator 2.

http://www.cracked.com/video_19588_18-most-ridiculous-moments-in-terminator-2.html

Except they failed, as they just come off as dicks and T2 still looks like the great film that it is.

Archived