Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Did they ever do any gay episodes of Blind Date when Cilla Black was the host? I thought I remembered watching at least one but I can't find any trace of it from googling round.

Can't find it either. I also recall it. Very odd.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need a bit of help. 

Basically, everytime I try to watch a video on my laptop, in both chrome and IE and all types of videos, it does a thing where it plays fine for about a minute and then starts going all 'staticy'. The video and sounds does that annoying stuck motion like when a cd gets scratched. I've tried deleting unnecessary things, updating my flash player and checking my computer for updates and viruses and stuff like that, but it's still there. 

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Paid Members

CALLING ALL IT GEEKS FROM THE 1980s!!!

I have a Sony TV Recorder GV-300E Video Walkman, with a variety of TDK MP-90 Super Finavinx-Metal Particle tapes

Can I get the footage from the tapes on to DVD?

Also, the picture jumps around a lot, and any white colours on the tape often look very weird, almost reflective. Its hard to explain. Is this likely to be a fault with the machine, or with the tapes themselves? I think its the machine as all tapes do the same thing, but could be wrong

Thanks

Archived