Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

They're brilliant, Monkee! If I wasn't the poorest man in the world, I'd commission you right up. NN, get on it.

Cheers for the info, pat, it's interesting stuff. Perhaps it was one of those Thai ones he had (but would those autoset a UK cart to Japanese/somewhere Asian language?)... Surely Blockbuster of all places wouldn't have been selling the import consoles though? 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Seriously, they're not that expensive and I enjoy doing them. Might do a few for free to show off a bit if you want one then might put some on eBay or something. Give me an idea of a design and I'll see what I can do.

• Paid Members

If you want to impress Pitcos, paint this -

file_130400_2_highlander04.jpg

Hmm... Not sure I can do that. I could have a go but can't promise it'll be any good. If you're serious, you'll need to find me a large version (not sure what size that one is).

• Paid Members

I can do you a canvas painting. Looking for something to do at the moment so if you're interested let me know.

Reckon this would work? It's a toss up between Zappa and Stuart Adamson, but I can't find a picture of Adamson that I like.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Paid Members

I can do you a canvas painting. Looking for something to do at the moment so if you're interested let me know.

Reckon this would work? It's a toss up between Zappa and Stuart Adamson, but I can't find a picture of Adamson that I like.

[pic]

Yeah, I reckon that could work. Would you want it in greyscale as it is or in a particular range like the Arnie/Freddie pics? I'm busy for the next two weekends but could definitely get this done for you.

• Paid Members

That Arnie canvas is just to die for.  :wub:

I have a question of my own. What's the best way to get over words and phrases that slip into your vocabulary that you start using all the time? I've started to find myself using the term "to be fair" all the time now. It's really starting to piss me off.  :blink:

• Paid Members

[pic]

Yeah, I reckon that could work. Would you want it in greyscale as it is or in a particular range like the Arnie/Freddie pics? I'm busy for the next two weekends but could definitely get this done for you.

I'm half thinking that I'd prefer some colour. I'm such a picky bastard though, as I'd want moody serious Frank over zany Frank, and straight hair over curly hair (although he did look sharp with his Jazz from Hell era short hair).

I might have to have another search tonight and see if I can find something that's even better.

• Paid Members

That Arnie canvas is just to die for.  :wub:

Aww thanks! :)

I'm half thinking that I'd prefer some colour. I'm such a picky bastard though, as I'd want moody serious Frank over zany Frank, and straight hair over curly hair (although he did look sharp with his Jazz from Hell era short hair).

I might have to have another search tonight and see if I can find something that's even better.

Well, what about this sort of thing?

maxresdefault-green.jpg

Archived