Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Awards Moderator

The reason why men have nipples is nothing to do with evolution. It's about the stages of embryonic growth.Basically, an embryo is female for the first 6 weeks and grows as such. At around the 6-week stage the male sex chromosome kicks in and the embryo begins to grow its male characteristics. Therefore the foetus will have nipples and breast tissue.Because men still have breast tissue they can still get things such as breast cancer or gynecomastia (enlargement of the breast tissue

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Has a football player ever intentionally scored an own goal? Similar to the alleged William Gallas threat.Has it ever happened?Thank you.

I remember reading that Pascal "Mr. Loyalty" Chimbonda scored a deliberate own goal when playing for Bastia. I unfortunately do not have a source for this though.

Guest jaymz_is_god

Has a football player ever intentionally scored an own goal? Similar to the alleged William Gallas threat.Has it ever happened?Thank you.

is the most intentional looking own goal I've ever seen :laugh:

• 11 months later...

It's almost a years bump for the thread but I think you'll find it's worth it. For years I've worried and cogitated over the pronunciation of popular musical artist David Bowie, however now I've come to a point in my life where I need a definitive answer. What is it???1. Bowie - bow, as in bows and ribbons.2. Bowie- bow, as in bow and curtsey.Save a mans sanity.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, one for thomputer guys out there. I've just downloaded a UIF file but I can't burn it onto a cd using magic ISO because I don't have any cds. Is there another programme I can use, like Daemon tools that would allow me to open the file without having to burn it?

Right, one for thomputer guys out there. I've just downloaded a UIF file but I can't burn it onto a cd using magic ISO because I don't have any cds. Is there another programme I can use, like Daemon tools that would allow me to open the file without having to burn it?

You should still be able to mount the file with Magic ISO

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

One week prior to their first match in the 1990 world cup, England played an Italian pub side.They were ten-nil up, when Steve McMahon deliberately scored an own goal to give them some consolation.Even as an 11-year-old, I was irate that he would do that, although that was nothing compared to the hatred I had for him just a few days later in England's opener against Ireland, when he gave the ball to Kevin Sheedy to score their equaliser ranting.gif

hey, sorry but quick question for whoever wants to answer. Is that Windows live password stealer 2007 real? (does it work?) .. is it legal? and if so, does anyone have it?

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I love the username... An erotic journey from Milan to Minsk!
to be honest i didn't think it was a real thing, i just saw it on a youtube video where a guy had this program where you could just get passwords for any hotmail account and stuff like that.(oh don't bother with rochellerochelle the film, the musical is far better!)

Archived