Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Just wondering who was Saint Patrick, what did he do to become a Saint? I thought they might have taught my son about it as he is at a Catholic school but they didn't yesterday anyway.

He brouhgt Christianity to the heathens of Ireland. He was originally a Welsh farmer boy, kidnapped by pirates and sold into slavery in Ireland, somehow ended up studying with the Church, became a priest and returned to Ireland to spread the word of God.
Thanks, sounds like he his Saintage then was well deserved.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

^^ :laugh: ^^I'm not sure if this thread does technical q's as well as trivia but I gonna ask.. I have spent months slowly downloading a documentary (rather fittingly-titled No End in Sight) from a torrent site. The completed d/l was 95 small .rar files, I extracted them and I have now got a few large .vob files (which seem to be the documentary), and some smaller .vob, .ifo and .bop files. How do I get these into one big watchable file .avi/.mpg?Also, milk is pasteurised to make it safe for us to drink, right? What would actually happen if I drank directly from a cows udder? >wipes moustache<

You probably didn't get an answer because they thought you were joking.The answer is clearly no, you mentalist manchild.

I only asked.
We know but it is fairly obvious she can't. When you ejaculate your sperm fly up inside the woman and are promptly swallowed by the unborn baby.

• Paid Members

You probably didn't get an answer because they thought you were joking.The answer is clearly no, you mentalist manchild.

I only asked.
We know but it is fairly obvious she can't. When you ejaculate your sperm fly up inside the woman and are promptly swallowed by the unborn baby.
Thanks for that.

Just wondering who was Saint Patrick, what did he do to become a Saint? I thought they might have taught my son about it as he is at a Catholic school but they didn't yesterday anyway.

He brouhgt Christianity to the heathens of Ireland. He was originally a Welsh farmer boy, kidnapped by pirates and sold into slavery in Ireland, somehow ended up studying with the Church, became a priest and returned to Ireland to spread the word of God.
Didn't he chase the snakes out of Ireland

Didn't he chase the snakes out of Ireland
The chances of one mortal human ACTUALLY chasing every single serpent from a country with one speech is exceedingly unlikely, but it is a myth that surrounds him, yes.

Archived