Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

They’ll definitely whack that KSI vs Logan Paul fight on Box Office. It doesn’t interest me but that will reach a whole different audience who don’t usually pay for Boxing. And you’ll still get some Boxing diehards buy it to see Saunders the cunt fight. 

5 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

And you’ll still get some Boxing diehards buy it to see Saunders the cunt fight. 

I wouldn't buy it for that, but BJS is a strange one, isn't he? Take away all his cuntery outside the ring and he's someone who should be on top of the world. His career is weird as fuck at the moment.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, David said:

I wouldn't buy it for that, but BJS is a strange one, isn't he? Take away all his cuntery outside the ring and he's someone who should be on top of the world. His career is weird as fuck at the moment.

Im hoping Matchroom sort him out. After Lemieux he should have been going into huge fights, some got made but it all fell apart. Fish Eyes did him wrong. 

8 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Im hoping Matchroom sort him out. After Lemieux he should have been going into huge fights, some got made but it all fell apart. Fish Eyes did him wrong. 

Not sure I'd blame Warren for that, think it was more a case of Saunders being an almighty prick.

I'm hoping he fails and fades into mediocrity. Scumbag.

Apparently he was offered the GGG fight more than once but was a couple of stone overweight. He does have all the talent but not the discipline. 

Hearn wont put him and Smith together anytime soon. Be an interesting fight if he did. Saunders, much like Fury does not have a large live following as i believe a lot of fans are cautious of going to watch them due to the following they have with the travelling community.

Edited by Porkchopcash

1 hour ago, jimufctna24 said:

BJS is a complete tosser, and hasn't made the best of his ability over the years. 

But aye, he's one of Britain's best boxers. Perhaps even the best Britain has P4P, as depressing as that is to read. 

I’d put Calumn Smith, Josh Taylor,  Fury and Joshua ahead of him and maybe more. He has only fought in my opinion one genuinally top ranked fighter in Lemieux, and he was made for Saunders.

13 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

I’d put Calumn Smith, Josh Taylor,  Fury and Joshua ahead of him and maybe more. He has only fought in my opinion one genuinally top ranked fighter in Lemieux, and he was made for Saunders.

I think he is near the top in terms of ability. The problem is that he hasn't made the most of it. Apparently, he didn't even know the benefits of drinking water until he joined the Ingle gym. He also barely trained for the Eubank Jnr fight - even though he still won. If he doesn't get his act together, he could go down as one of the biggest "what ifs" in recent memory. 

That was An intriguing fight. Fairplay to Wallin he came and give it a go and half. Furys eye was a mess. I liked how Wallin was not intimidated by anything, i also liked his attempted thumb to the eye after the bell in one of the rounds. 

Fury looked sloppy, he took over in the second half with his skills and sheer size. The 12th was a decent round as well.

Who knows what happens next. Will Furys eye be ready for February? The way things are going Ortiz will beat Wilder. 

Liked The Kings entrance.