*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Oh my god! I remember watching that donkey's years ago I think they did a similar piece when the WWF were in town and Hogan wrestled. The first part of it is basically competition winners saying how excited they are to be there (in a very monotous way). Its quite funny that the second Dad interviewed basically says he thinks its a load of old cobblers but his son likes it.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

So on the back of the PCW show this weekend, we've whipped up a little bonus video for everyone. PCW ring announcer Joanna Rose needs Chris Hero. Also including appearances from Danny Hope, Kris Travis, Jonathan Gresham, GRADO, The Godfather and some 'dancers'.

Enjoy, share it about if it's that good :p

The Samoan Swat Team (Headshrinkers) with Paul Heyman vs Lee Scott (of Sid Vicious jobber fame) and a young Mike Awesome

Matches from Vienna. 1991.

Rambo vs Bull (Vader) Power

Chris Benoit v Franz Schumann

Johnny Smith v Franz Schumann

Fit Finlay v Chris Benoit

Tony St Clair v Buffalo Peterson (Maxx Payne/Man Mountain Rock)

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

Watched this the other night. It's The Undertaker's return to Raw in 1998, first time since the Royal Rumble I think. At the beginning, Kane properly kicks the shit out of a fan. I kinda figured it was a plant with Kane going on to beat up the timekeeper however the way the director cuts to the hard camera and the look of panic on Paul Bearer's face suggest maybe not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evj0zOU4y3Y

• Paid Members
Watched this the other night. It's The Undertaker's return to Raw in 1998, first time since the Royal Rumble I think. At the beginning, Kane properly kicks the shit out of a fan. I kinda figured it was a plant with Kane going on to beat up the timekeeper however the way the director cuts to the hard camera and the look of panic on Paul Bearer's face suggest maybe not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evj0zOU4y3Y

Looks 100% a plant to me.

. It's the full segment, which I've never seen. Awesome stuff.

It's amazing nobody said anything about Warrior kicking fuck out those snakes at the time.

They showed this last night on the WWE Network as a time filler in between live programming. I'd never seen it before either, really cool stuff.

• Paid Members

Yeah, he's the whacky cousin of Danny and Pete Collins. He's also promoted several shows for charity in Bath, some of them awful some of them great (including one with Danny Collins vs Owen Hart.)

He's in residential care now but still gets out occasionally and was last spotted getting into it with Kenny Omega!