*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

This came up in my recommended section of youtube dont know who the guys are or the crack behind it, But I think its mental the crowd have went full on riot mode. Didnt actually think people ever thought wrestling was this real

Ox Baker causes a riot in Cleveland

A Randy Orton interview from about a year ago. He's a right airhead and a bit of a dickhead, but he's more interesting than he is on TV, and there's some nice stuff in there about recording voices for the dolls and computer games.

I've always felt Orton's a more interesting bloke that his character would sometimes make you think. I really enjoyed his DVD documentary for his acceptance of how much of a dickhead he is/was, his drug problems, and his fairly blas

I think he's quite open about not being the most interesting character. Even in that interview he talks about how he's got a boring, monotone voice at the best of times. I get the feeling he's just not really that arsed about stepping up his game or improving in his weak areas. He's massively popular, made shitloads of money, and he's already won the rumble, loads of world titles, and so on. He's got nothing left to prove or accomplish, has he? He welcomes injuries as well for the time off.

A Randy Orton interview from about a year ago. He's a right airhead and a bit of a dickhead, but he's more interesting than he is on TV, and there's some nice stuff in there about recording voices for the dolls and computer games.

First interview I've seen of Randy. Seems like an alright bloke to be fair, certainly less of a dick than Punk. Liked him giving anger management tips to the kid.

Been watching a lot of joshi recently. I suppose seeing decent female wrestling is still a novelty to me. Akira Hokuto is one of my favourites. Although she wasn't a monster like Aja she just comes across like such a badass. Love this little vid but it's a shame it didn't include her brilliantly cheesy entrance music instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljLakR5Mycc...e=results_video

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash