*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Spotted this today on a fence next to the cyclepath in Easterhouse, Glasgow. In amongst the "No Surrender" and "FTP"s, somebody wrote "DX: SUCK IT!".

Anybody else spotted wrestling graffiti? Cheers!

One of the back outside walls of my student house had nWo on it for nearly the whole two years I lived there. When we moved in there was a tin of black spray paint in a box of stuff there, and I got well over excited and ran out to play Hogan. And believe me, it was a full on CUNT to wash off two years later when it was the difference between us getting our bond back off the landlord. 4 life, it wasn't, sadly.

• Paid Members
Spotted this today on a fence next to the cyclepath in Easterhouse, Glasgow. In amongst the "No Surrender" and "FTP"s, somebody wrote "DX: SUCK IT!".

Anybody else spotted wrestling graffiti? Cheers!

There's a famous modern art piece on the Liverpool waterfront called the Superlambanana. It got vandalised in the early 2000s, but officials and media were confused about exactly why it had been spraypainted with the letters nWo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeenanforPresident

Absolutely fucking quality channel this.

thank you for this. i've been looking to find a place where i could watch all those Legends of Wrestling Show. What a channel. All this weeks viewing sorted!

Watching the Legends of Wrestling - Managers, Jimmy Garvin ain't so gorgeous anymore!

Edited by Cobra1000