*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Smith later attempted a similar move himself (though more of a plancha) but (accidentally) caught his foot on the top rope and landed on his head and got a massive bump. That led to the first "you fucked up" chant, which then became a running theme as Smith (intentionally) blew spots in future matches. It also led to the creation of the FBI, with Smith's character responding to the knock on the head by thinking he was Italian.

• Paid Members

more great stuff from the road dogg

I could have sworn it was hornswaggle at 4:49 in this video! I think considering the 'Triple H' cameo it may have been edited in though?

Nope, that's the original footage. I also thought "whoa, that's Hornswaggle", but it turns out he would have been 6 at the time.

Nope, that's the original footage. I also thought "whoa, that's Hornswaggle", but it turns out he would have been 6 at the time.

I was the same when watching the Jake/Sting 'Spin the wheel Make the deal' promo a few weeks ago which that little guy also appeared in.

Raven actually looked fine in that Wrestlereunion video, in contrast to that hideous photo that was doing the rounds.

Edited by Reznor

more great stuff from the road dogg

I could have sworn it was hornswaggle at 4:49 in this video! I think considering the 'Triple H' cameo it may have been edited in though?

Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed these. Makes me wonder how much digital content I've missed over the years.

Demolition v Colossal Connection WM6

Certainly not the greatest match of all time, but I love this. The ending is a great payoff to it all, and the crowd go apeshit for the win (11:00 mins). One of the greatest crowd pops ever.

Then 13:00 mins, the business exposing Andre beatdown of Bobby Heenan. To be honest, if he'd really hit him, he'd have killed him

post match Perfect destruction of winged eagle Creating what would become the Hardcore Title years down the line. Love it

Edited by Doomsday Device