*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Holly calls Cole a shit headFucking brilliant. You can't script that. :laugh:

Am I right in thinking that this took place on a post-WrestleMania show that went on for about an hour after the show finished?I had school the next day and I ended up not getting to bed until about 5am. The same goes for WMXX but that show was 5 hours long. Any ideas why they had this/never had it again?

• Paid Members

It was part of the them of WrestleMania going "all day long". If you paid an extra $10 or so you got an eight-hour show before the PPV with the historyof the past WrestleManias (which was included in four hour form on the DVD and two hour form with a WrestleMania book).

I'm not 100%sure if everyone got the post game show or just those on the all-day deal. Only other reason I can think they had it, other than just trying out out as an idea, was that it let them have a very long main event without having to cut short undercard stuff or pad out for another full hour.

• Paid Members
If you paid an extra $10 or so you got an eight-hour show before the PPV with the historyof the past WrestleManias (which was included in four hour form on the DVD and two hour form with a WrestleMania book).

Or not included at all with the book if you ordered it from that book catalogue that used to do the rounds in schools, despite being advertised. Pissed me off no end, that did.

hi guys, i am looking for some good wrestling documentaries on youtube, i have watched beyond the mat, wrestling with shadows and one on a guy trying to get in to RoH, Any promotions or wrestlers, just a huge fan of wrestling documentaries and want to watch some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0CqlmdC-vk...ec0FAAAAAAAAAAA

the insanity that is Great Sasuke, featuring the man, the myth, the dirtbike kid at 1.55

To be fair, who unmasks in those circumstances ;)

I wonder whatever happened to DBK? Last I heard he was doing stunt work in the States, and has had zero interest or interaction with wrestling in many, many years.

Also that's a nice video of GS, and its easy to see in it how he has relaxed over the years. He always used to get a bad rap in Japan for taking himself too seriously considering he was only at the American equivalent of an indy worker in the early 90's and not in the big 2 for any extended time. He is a legend though, no question.