*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

The fake Bret return. One of the biggest pops in wrestling history and probably been posted a million times. I honestly can't decide whether it would've been better if Bret had actually walked out. It would've been awesome, but the segment is so good with the fact he doesn't come out and HBK is at the wind up.

• Paid Members

Mr Perfect came across as the ultimate arrogant, smug prick. An absolute joy to watch for both his incredible heel character, and his awesome in-ring ability. Still to this day my favourite US performer.

Test vs. The Rock

Test was getting a fair old push during this time. Shame it fizzled out. I was quite partial to the odd Test match. He was intense as fuck.

Triple H vs. Test

HHH doesn't mind losing to the big blokes. It's the smaller guys he doesn't like laying down for.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

9years ago we lost a true great

Now that I think about it, I can't believe he was never WWF Champion at any point.

When would he have been? He was never anywhere near. He wasn't going to beat Hogan or Warrior for the title in 1990, and he didn't have much more chance of getting the nod over Yokozuna in 1993. He was already damaged goods by then.

Pizza Man Featuring DDP, Piper, ADAM WEST, STAN LEE, oh and Frankie Muniz

I have a feeling that 90% of this film will be awful but the other 10% featuring Piper and Adam West cameos will be brilliant. Also how is it that Frankie Muniz hasn't aged since malcolm in the middle which was what 8 years ago?

• Paid Members

I was talking Wrestlemania with my dad earlier, and was telling him about Mayweather/Big Show. He said "Big Show could've won easily by pretending to be knocked out and falling on him!" That jogged something in my memory, and I went looking for this absolute gem. I think it's my favourite finish to a throwaway TV match ever.