*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

There maybe a million more of these, but I love this promo as a great example of just how wonderful Jim Cornette was as a manager, and how effective a manager is to an act that can get it done in the ring but not on the stick.

You sexy fucking Welsh Bitch!!!

Did you watch this? A regular shoot would have been far better, I thought I posted this in the shoot thread.

Watched ROH secrets of the ring with Dusty Rhodes. Definite miss. He goes through his booking of the year 1987 from entries in his personal journal. They're are even out of focus closeups of the personal journal. It's the most boring thing i have ever seen Dusty do. Even Dustys struggling with boredom to get through it at one point he says "Look at me thumbing through this book I should of asked for another $100". You kind of felt their was no secret, it was booked like it was booked with little thought because he was the "bull of the woods". He throws out initials of people on the booking sheets for people to guess, half the time he doesn't recall who the intials refer to. He mentions a CA who was working in NWA at the time only person i could think of was Chris Adams.

What did you think?

• Paid Members

I always thought it was ridiculous when people would label him abysmal and that he shouldnt have a job in TNA, when he was only 21. He had a bucket load of personality and great facial expressions and a good look. I'd rather have all that and shit ring skills at a young age than be a good wrestler and have none of the above. He's improved greatly and his charisma and look have all blended together. He's now a very good asset to TNA. I hope they start using him properly once him and Joe dies off. I think he's a cracking talent.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN