*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

3 Minute Warning Destroy Lesbians

Can't help but laugh at this. One of them got seriously hurt I think. Jamal was stiff as fuck.

Oh, you great big humanitarian :laugh:

Don't get me wrong I feel bad for the girl. It's just them being so careless with the women gives me a chuckle. A bloke as large as Fatu kicking her so hard it ends up breaking one of her ribs. Careless for the sake of being careless that.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

Can't help but laugh at this. One of them got seriously hurt I think. Jamal was stiff as fuck.

Don't get me wrong I feel bad for the girl. It's just them being so careless with the women gives me a chuckle. A bloke as large as Fatu kicking her so hard it ends up breaking one of her ribs. Careless for the sake of being careless that.

It was most definitely reckless and got 3MW a shitload of heat if I remember rightly. I believe Jamal also ended up injuring Mae Young too.

Best Samoan Drop bump though has to be Lilian in my opinion http://youtu.be/wQERf941_Zo - credit to her for taking that!

• Paid Members

It was most definitely reckless and got 3MW a shitload of heat if I remember rightly. I believe Jamal also ended up injuring Mae Young too.

Best Samoan Drop bump though has to be Lilian in my opinion http://youtu.be/wQERf941_Zo - credit to her for taking that!

They also fucked up Patterson as well, which must have caused them a massive bollocking.

This is the internet at its very best. The 1992 Royal Rumble in high quality and its entirety. No need to even click on the next part, it's just the one video. I'm meant to be picking up the other half from a night out in town, but after that discovery she can hail a cab.

Strongly disagree. What you call high quality, I was watching better on VHS and a CRT TV twenty years ago! Considering its commercially released on DVD as well, not exactly rare or hard to find. I understand for tramps (not calling you one Screen Up) who can't afford the dizzy high standard of DVD the novelty of getting something for free in low quality in a little box is great, but I'm a firm believer in if something is worth watching (such as that video) its worth watching properly. And as for being the internet at its best, I strongly disagree there also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEb3J6h5QZI...feature=related

Bobby Heenan & Gorilla Monsoon on Nickelodeon's Double Dare show.

FUCKING BRILLIANT.

Love Gorillas answer to "What is the gland attached to the infundibulum in the brain?

Gorilla::

"Thats right where the the raymus and the mandable articulates with the manipular force of the temperal bone, I know but I'd rather ask Heckle and Jekyll over there".

Classic Monsonn.

This is the internet at its very best. The 1992 Royal Rumble in high quality and its entirety. No need to even click on the next part, it's just the one video. I'm meant to be picking up the other half from a night out in town, but after that discovery she can hail a cab.

First full wrestling event I ever saw. Great match and an absolutely epic performance from Ric Flair.

Always wondered though - did Savage fuck up by jumping over the top to get Jake the Snake. It seems like Monsoon and Heenan are trying to cover for him on commentary.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne