*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

HA! Whoever came up with the Gravedigger must be complete goons. It was 1978 anymore. WWF was national. By 1991 it wasn't alright for each territory to have a Haystacks or a Bruiser or a Skull Murphy. The people in the crowd must have been thinking "what the fuck is this!"

I do like the washing up gloves though. I wore a Little Dracular hat, my brothers job interview jacket, my grey socks pulled up and a pair of red washing up gloves for my Undertaker halloween costume when I was 9. I like the Gravedigger's DIY attitude.

• Paid Members

"He looks like the Sheriff Of Nottingham"

It's the hair that gets me! :D

Oh my days; one of the linked videos on that page shows the hilarious Fat Boys -

Edited by tom

• Paid Members

I know Mae Young and the Kat 'dropped em' on WWE TV before but at 0:50 is this the first and only time someone dared to flash a bit of snatch on camera?

Obviously baring that time at Rumble 00 when Miss Jackie pretended to ride Jeff Jarrett's imaginary acoustic.

That's a triple threat for Seth then, after getting Flair for The Cleveland Show and Rock for Family Guy. Bret did The Simpsons, South Park had Cena and Edge (but not actually them, sadly), and the South Park movie had a gay guy on a boat that looked the fucking spit of Perry Saturn. Any other popular animation/wrestling crossovers anybody can think of?

• Paid Members

Sure he looks like he's about to die in Ian's thread, but here is Johnny Polo and a compilation of his commentary exploits. I must say he and Gorilla did some funny links. Gorilla was brilliant for bouncing schtick off.

Edited by Chilli_Dog