*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Speaking of Muta, on this video he runs up the ramp and clotheslines Hogan over the top into the ring. Check that camera angle out! Its like something from a film. Hogan's checking himself to see if he's OK and you see Muta darting towards him in the background. Lovely stuff. Another reason why TNA should bring back the ramp. People bitched "IT WAZ 2 MUCH LIKE WcW!1~" But I haven't found a reason yet why people dont use entrance ramps that attach to the ring. Cactus vs Sting, Bam Bam vs Taz and Muta vs Hogan prove they are great to look at and fun for spots

Here it is at 5:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzLNYpbeUhU...feature=related

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Speaking of Muta, on this video he runs up the ramp and clotheslines Hogan over the top into the ring. Check that camera angle out! Its like something from a film. Hogan's checking himself to see if he's OK and you see Muta darting towards him in the background. Lovely stuff. Another reason why TNA should bring back the ramp. People bitched "IT WAZ 2 MUCH LIKE WcW!1~" But I haven't found a reason yet why people dont use entrance ramps that attach to the ring. Cactus vs Sting, Bam Bam vs Taz and Muta vs Hogan prove they are lovely to look at and great fun for spots

I'd guess nowadays it's probably to give the high flyers some room to do all their dives and whatnot, as the other 3 sides can be a bit tight.

I liked the ramp, it always gave a great effect when someone bumped on it because it looked like there was no give at all, but there must've been a bit because guys were being slammed, suplexed and backdropped on it all the time during WCW PPVs. Plus as you say, it allowed for some neat, creative spots. And it generally just looked quite good, entrances were enhanced, and you knew it was a big occasion when they brought it out.

I don't know why anyone would complain about it being like WCW though, you'd think that would be a bonus for TNA. If they were more like WCW in the first half of the 90s, whether in terms of look, style, atmosphere/feel, booking or whatever, then it wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

You're right about the ramp. I remember the arguments that it was purely there for the benefit of the older guys with dodgy knees and fake hips but you only need to look at CMLL to realise how good the ramp could be for the X-Division guys.

Speaking of Muta, on this video he runs up the ramp and clotheslines Hogan over the top into the ring. Check that camera angle out! Its like something from a film. Hogan's checking himself to see if he's OK and you see Muta darting towards him in the background. Lovely stuff. Another reason why TNA should bring back the ramp. People bitched "IT WAZ 2 MUCH LIKE WcW!1~" But I haven't found a reason yet why people dont use entrance ramps that attach to the ring. Cactus vs Sting, Bam Bam vs Taz and Muta vs Hogan prove they are great to look at and fun for spots

This match was fucking huge news at the time.

This is the internet at its very best. The 1992 Royal Rumble in high quality and its entirety. No need to even click on the next part, it's just the one video.

Same thing for the first Royal Rumble. First time I've ever watched it and, to be fair, it's pretty awful IMHO..

Royal Rumble 1988

the channel has all the royal rumble's plus other wwe PPV's in full

houchen - this ones for you and rich - i was such a hulkamaniac at the time i couldnt see past the hulkster. This is great, sorry this is the perfect clip to show the perfect athlete, he not only looked wicked and wrestled wicked but he looked a great laugh as well. Re-open Wentworth especially for Him and Jock Stewart in a falls count anywhere matchup - the freak the ref, pow face the time keeper, meg morris the corner person and major as the enforcer. Lizzie in perfects corner and lou kelly in jock stewarts - what an emalgamation of charachters.........lumberjacks for this match will be.....reb keane, lurch, bundy, demolition, craven (alf stewart from blakmoor) don muraco, joyce barry, erica davisdson, sonia stevens, marie winter, sherri martell, JEFF, SD Jones, brady boone, pork chop cash, kas parker, honay from shortland street as a talent trade - des from neighours......len murphy, vera, the freaks dog......

sheriff - i reckon he could take you at arrows....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7_LreuSY3Y

what? promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKcc_7KInyg

should have been a tag team - austin and rock sing

Edited by Mr Lawrence