*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Not a specific show, but they were announced in the "Update" and "Special Report" sections of Superstars of Wrestling/Wrestling Challenge. They changed the brackets a couple of weeks in without any explanation. Supposedly it's because they changed their minds about who'd win -- the original bracket would have been DiBiase against Savage in the semis and thus most likely DiBiase beating Hogan in the final and then dropping it back to him after Hogan returned from filming No Holds Barred.

Ah, interesting stuff. Thanks JNL, I'll have a dig around for these shows. That would have been a very different outcome and no Mega Powers storyline

• Paid Members

If No Holds Barred would have been the stonking hit we all expected it was going to be, Vince might have fucked this wrestling game off and became a big time Hollywood player and Hogan would have been the next Arnie. The Mega Powers could go and whistle. Imagine a movie poster with this tagline:

Produced by McMahon, Directed by Spielberg, Starring Hogan. With his leading lady, Sharon Stone

I'd buy it.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

New WWE web series starring Josh Matthews and the D-O-Double-G.

'HHH' voiced by Ole Anderson

Just came in to post this. Absolutely fucking brilliant, but totally bizarre. I have a feeling these won't last though, so I'll enjoy them while I can.

I love that guy. He had two great gimmicks, or three if you like me didn't mind the fake Kane stuff, and got a bit of a raw deal. Anyone who heard him on AOW will know that he genuinely loves wrestling, and I hope he doesn't get forgotten about because people think he's older than he really is. He's been about travelling all over it seems, to places like Nigeria (lol), India and now Australia, so hopefully he can return to WWE in the future with something even better under his sleeve. Also Punk likes him so maybe he can bat for him.

wrestling most infamous pipe bombs

That Joey Styles promo was gold when it first happened - I loved it and the initial angle it led to (One Night Stand if I remember correctly). The eventual fall out, the creation of the new ECW I couldn't care less about

And Flair must have shat his pants at that Steiner interview - there is nothing he could have done about it