*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Never knew The Undertaker scattered soil on his opponents

http://youtu.be/37L72awTmi4

Undertaker on Regis and Kathy Lee. Philbin nearly knocks Undertaker's hat off.

Undertaker gets his revenge 3 years later.....

http://youtu.be/hIouC1oNIA0

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

Jesus! That channel is fucked soon. They arent even putting a fake name up for it. They are just posting shoot interviews.

Best watch what you want very quickly.

Through this I got a Lance Storm shoot (click on New Age Outlaws 2 and a link comes up) I thought it was good he came across as a nice guy and quite funny. Some good stories too.

Jesus! That channel is fucked soon. They arent even putting a fake name up for it. They are just posting shoot interviews.

Through this I got a Lance Storm shoot (click on New Age Outlaws 2 and a link comes up) I thought it was good he came across as a nice guy and quite funny. Some good stories too.

Yeah, that Storm shoot is class. Seems a very intelligent and likable bloke. He's articulate so it's never a pain to listen to him like you get with most of them.

Loved him in the ring. So light on his feet. Always a joy to watch I thought.

Yeah, that Storm shoot is class. Seems a very intelligent and likable bloke. He's articulate so it's never a pain to listen to him like you get with most of them.

Loved him in the ring. So light on his feet. Always a joy to watch I thought.

He had an amazing year in WCW in 2000, and was one of the clear highlights of the Nitros at the time. If WCW had lasted just a couple more years it would have been interesting to see where Storm could have gone if he kept on going in the direction he was going - and not teaming up with Mike Awesome on Heat.

• Paid Members

Storm and Awesome were scheduled to be winning the tag belts on the Night of Champions edition of Nitro. I imagine Awesome and Storm were meant to be the big team going into the new era of WCW.

Its so fucking sad looking at the plans Johnny Ace and Eric Bischoff had for WCW. They had (or were going to have) AJ Styles, Daniels, Kid Kash, Super Crazy, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, Shane Helms and a shitload of other flyers to work the Cruiserweight Division. Probably would have snapped up the likes of Low Ki and Daniel Bryan eventually as well. They had Storm and Awesome, Kronik and O'Haire and Palumbo in the tag division. And they had Steiner, Goldberg, Hogan, Hall, Nash, DDP, Kanyon, RVD, Jarrett, Flair and a load of others making up the rest of the card. Wrestling would have been far different if the sale had went through.

And it would have taken place ... on top of a roof in Las Vegas, daddy!

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Paid Members
Taker vs Razor Ramon, some Rampage show in 1992. I came across this by chance, but it's a gem where Taker meets someone who's slightly less cut than Sid or Hogan, but is much quicker and hits a lot harder. It even has shades of an Attitude-era match to it in places, and it's not clear what's going to end the match until it happens. And more to the point it shows that for all of the hurrah of The Streak, the first quarter of it showcased a huge amount of dreck where a programme with an extended version of this could've really added to it. Edited by seph