*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Still one of my favourite returns - Undertaker at Judgment Day 2000. I didn't much like The American Bad-Ass character in the long rung but here, with the hot crowd and the creepy '....he's here!' it still gives me chills as a fantastic return/debut of a new gimmick.

What a crowd reaction! Bigger than I rememeber. HBK screws up the ending a bit though, should have called for the bell earlier.

Still one of my favourite returns - Undertaker at Judgment Day 2000. I didn't much like The American Bad-Ass character in the long rung but here, with the hot crowd and the creepy '....he's here!' it still gives me chills as a fantastic return/debut of a new gimmick.

What a crowd reaction! Bigger than I rememeber. HBK screws up the ending a bit though, should have called for the bell earlier.

What an adrenaline rush! Those choke slams were incredible, X-Pac was 12 foot in the air! Fantastic return.

• Paid Members

YES! The Great Sasuke vs the Dirt Bike Kid in full for what I think is the first time on youtube. Previously, they've only had the kicking on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mqm6AnmiqM

Dirt Bike was a horrendous wrestler. He has less Grace than Big Brother 7 did after Day 30. Can anyone confirm that the only reason he wore that biker outfit was because he didn't know where to buy wrestling gear? Its by far my favourite good hiding in wrestling history. No messing about. He just loses it, boots him in the body for a while and then front face locks him. A one sided hammering and then Sasuke showboats and leaves.

Never saw the bit at the end before. Where Sasuke asks if he wants to rumble and Dirk Bike Kid offers a hand shake and the Great One tells him where to go. Great stuff.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I think it must have been on there in full before, as it's the only way I would have seen it before in full (and I have). Either way it's totally worth a repeat viewing. Hilarious stuff.

I love the way that the bell rings and Dirt Bike just goes "right, wrestling time. Let's do all the moves I know..."

There isn't a single lock-up or wrestling hold in the whole thing (until the choke at the end), it's just Dirt Bike hitting all the spots and moves he knows in order. What a retard. Looks like he's trying to call the match too, which is never gonna go well wrestling a veteran like Sasuke in his own bloody country. Had DBK never watched a Japanese match before or what?

• Awards Moderator
I think it must have been on there in full before, as it's the only way I would have seen it before in full (and I have). Either way it's totally worth a repeat viewing. Hilarious stuff.

I love the way that the bell rings and Dirt Bike just goes "right, wrestling time. Let's do all the moves I know..."

It was like DBK was playing a computer game. Move move move earned-enough-to-do-big-move PIN. Disgraceful.

• Paid Members
YES! The Great Sasuke vs the Dirt Bike Kid in full for what I think is the first time on youtube. Previously, they've only had the kicking on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mqm6AnmiqM

Everything was going OK until DBK pulled his mask thing off. He was participating in a "Masked Man" tournament run by Sasuke.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I've seen the full DBK/Sasuke vid a few times, but it seems to get taken down quite a bit so watch it while you can if you haven't seen it before!

The last time I watched it (a few months ago) a related video was DBK getting injured during an All Star show. Essentially my understanding is he had told Karl Krammer he was going to do a plancha, and when he executed the 'move' Krammer moved out the way.

I could be wrong here, but in my mind it was almost cartoon comedy style stuff - like once DBK was air borne the big guy took a step to the right, straight out of looney tunes. I googled "dirtbike kid krammer" and I read an interview DBK done where he claimed he was almost killed and had a right go at all those bitter All Star veterans.

Ultimately if it was done on purpose (it appears that way) it was wrong. That said, there would have been a reason, and I can't help but imagine it was because DBK was a bit of a tosser.

Karl Krammer - what a guy eh - I mean he also broke Alex Shane's neck!!