[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

I would think my two most recent celebrity crushes would fit here.

The lovely Lynne Jackaman of Classic Rock Magazine newcomer nominees Saint Jude:

l.jpg

(A band who, if you're interested in that sort of thing, have been described as the Rolling Stones fronted by a modern-day Janis Joplin, which is a pretty decent description IMO.

Good live too.)

Sarah Solemani, who is in some BBC Three sitcom called Him & Her I caught by accident one night last week. Show wasn't too bad, about twenty minutes into it I realised she was pretty hot:

sarah-solemani-hisnher.jpg

• Awards Moderator
I would think my two most recent celebrity crushes would fit here.

The lovely Lynne Jackaman of Classic Rock Magazine newcomer nominees Saint Jude:

l.jpg

(A band who, if you're interested in that sort of thing, have been described as the Rolling Stones fronted by a modern-day Janis Joplin, which is a pretty decent description IMO.

Good live too.)

Thanks for this post - it has caused me to discover a great new band!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Amanda Prothero Thomas, she used to present Sgorio, which is the Welsh Language's answer to Match of the Day.

23_babe_2.jpg

I bought my first house off her & her then boyfriend. There were a lot of "modeling pics" of her in the "studio", which was essentially Bedroom #2. OMG ... she ripped me off though, & left shitty appliances while taking the good ones that were listed on the hand-over inventory to her new house. Solicitor said it wouldn't have been worth chasing it ... plus she was on't telly ... cunt.

ive got one, but i dont know her name - she works for chikara, and usually holds the mic for gavin loudspeaker when he does his crap songs.

she might actually be Veronica, Archie Pecks second, but i cant be sure. anyway even though i have bigger tits than her, she has a pretty face and i love a woman in glasses.