The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Some Christmas horsey bets for Boxing Day and beyond.

King George - Mount Benbulben (16s with Coral)

Welsh National - Hey Big Spender (25s Coral) / Tidal Bay (16s Hills)

1.25 Kempton - Urbain De Sivola (7/2 Hills)

1.45 Wetherby - Cape Tribulation (10s Hills)

And an each way double with Mount Benbulben and Hey Big Spender.

If two or more of the above cop, mince pies are on me,

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone and their granny will probably be on Cardiff to beat West Ham tomorrow.

They are even money which i was a little surprised by as i thought it would be odds on (was previously 7/5 before the Man City hammering) but still not totally convinced as Cardiff are not exactly on a great run of form themselves but the lift of a new manager should see them through as West Ham are just conceding goals far too easily and have absolutely nothing to offer up front although having Nolan back should make them a bit stronger going forward.

Fancy Middlesbrough as well away to Blackpool at 7/4 as they are on a steady run of form under the new manager and Blackpool are in free fall and lots of noises coming out in the press that Ince is on a shoogly peg after criticising the fans and players having a go at his training methods.

Going to make it onto a four fold with BTTS in the Dagenham/Fleetwood & Swindon/Peterborough matches.

Tenner pays just over

• Paid Members
Did anyone have a piece of the action this last weekend then? Almost every favourite won and the bookies reckon it cost the industry over 25 million (which they'll have made back already through the roulette machines). My story is unremarkable, a