The British Bushwacker Posted January 15, 2014 Posted January 15, 2014 (edited) Had Edited January 15, 2014 by The British Bushwacker
Max Power Posted January 20, 2014 Posted January 20, 2014 All eggs in the Everton basket. Everton/Everton double result @ 5/2 Everton 2-0 @ 15/2 Everton -1 @ 3/1 Lukaku 1st goal @ 9/2 So when Anelka scores after 5 minutes, I'm turning it off.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 (edited) Getting on Matt Kuchar (40/1) and Hunter Mahan (25/1) at the WGC Accenture Matchplay this week. Good call this, so far! They're in separate semi-finals as well. How much did you have on them? Saw this is due to start tonight and bloody hell has it been a year already since the matchplay? Anyway still a good time to try and get the bookies as it's early in the season and not much form to go with as only 2-3 tournaments in. Going with last years formula i'll take a couple of more generously priced guys (one from each half of the draw) on each way whcih pays out for reaching a semi-final place. Sergio Garcia at 40/1 in the first half of the draw. Not a big fan of him but he seems to be heading in the right direction after a few years of steady decline. His putting also seems to be returning to it's old ways after deserting him for a while. In the second half of the draw i'm going for Ryan Moore at 66/1 with Ladbrokes. Had quite a steady start so far with a few top 10's and has a good temperament for matchplay. Aside from that for one off shot to start Ladbrokes have Harris English prices at evens to beat Westwood today which i think looks a steal. Westwood has a poor record in general in the big matchplay events and this tournament in particular. Edited February 19, 2014 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Max Power Posted February 20, 2014 Posted February 20, 2014 I've backed Moore too Stylin, although he has a tricky on today. I'm also on Jimmy Walker (45s) and Jason Day (18s). I bloody love this tournament,
Glenryck Pilchards Posted March 11, 2014 Posted March 11, 2014 The Cheltenham festival kicks off this afternoon. Is anyone having a flutter? I have put a 2 quid Yankee on Ruby Walsh's rides. I am quietly confident that Quevega and Hurricane Fly will come in and his other two rides should be in the reckoning.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted March 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2014 I don't know shit about horse racing but have a fiver on Irving at 13:30 and Rock on Ruby at 14:05.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2014 Mine are running ok but not getting in. Hopefully The Fly will help me out in the next.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2014 I guess not then.
sivy Posted March 11, 2014 Posted March 11, 2014 my closest was 2nd in the first race. hopefully Down Ace in the next
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 11, 2014 Posted March 11, 2014 (edited) I've backed Moore too Stylin, although he has a tricky on today. I'm also on Jimmy Walker (45s) and Jason Day (18s). I bloody love this tournament, Fantastic mate, great lift !! Could write what i know about horses on the back of a fag packet i'm afraid so nothing to offer for Cheltenham. Nice card of football tonight though. A few big priced singles betting against teams who are out of form. Millwall 11/4 away to Blackpool caught the eye but in the end went for a little treble of Gillingham (7/4), Fleetwood (11/5), Rochdale (11/10) May look ambitious on paper but went for a single on over 3.5 goals in the Peterborough v Bristol City game tonight at 2/1. Edited March 11, 2014 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted March 12, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2014 I put a score on City to beat Barcelona tonight. I just...something in my waters, I guess.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted March 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 13, 2014 I can't believe my waters failed me.
wooly Posted March 14, 2014 Posted March 14, 2014 got these 4 on a lucky 15 today all are from cheltenham calipto 1:30 artic fire 2:05 capt cutter 2:40 last instalment 3:20 all are backed for the win no each ways
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 14, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2014 How much have you put on this time? A few grand?
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 18, 2014 Posted March 18, 2014 Nice wee lift from a fiver on Saturday's games Going on a wee five-fold tonight, mainly favourites: Chelsea Real Madrid Wigan Cheltenham Alfreton Towrn Fiver pays back just shy of
Recommended Posts