Brock Goldberg Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 Well the IPL is under way. Very one sided opener yesterday but today's game could well be a cracker. Just read that Mumbai have a perfect record of four wins from four at the home ground of the Royal Challengers. Was going to back the Challengers with Chris Gayle opening and AB in the squad but he isn't in India yet so won't play today. Virat Kholi takes the role of captain this year for the home side and Ricky Ponting will lead out Mumbia. Really looking forward to this one.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2013 Yeah, I'm not really worried, regarding the de Villiers bet I posted, about him missing one match - there are so bloody many games in the IPL it will hardly make a difference unless one of his teammates gets a century. With Mumbai having Malinga in their bowling attack, I don't see that happening.
Brock Goldberg Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 Yeah I wouldn't worry about the AB bet either. He's in amazing form right now and will get many opportunites to score runs. Think Malinga will be missing today. I've read he's got a slight injury, back strain if I remember correctly. Might make the difference in terms of bowling attacks.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2013 You were right - and then Gayle got 92 Having said that, Gayle picked up an injury so he could miss a game or two now.
Magnum Milano Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 I enjoyed that game but Bangalore nearly threw it away with a dreadful last over from Dan Christian. I don't get why the franchises bid for him. He went for a ridiculous price the last time he was in the auction and never did a thing, and yesterday scored 4 off 12 balls and went at over ten an over. Bad decision by Mumbai to open with Punter and Sachin, and then have Pollard come in so low.
Max Power Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Aintree day two today. 4 strongly fancied favourites - Sprinter Sacre/My Tent Or Yours/Dynaste/At Fishers Cross. The first two should win, but the last two are reliant on softer ground. I'm on Super Duty and Road Our Vinnie instead. And Criqtonic in the Topham Chase.
Philo_Vance Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 (edited) Aintree day two today. 4 strongly fancied favourites - Sprinter Sacre/My Tent Or Yours/Dynaste/At Fishers Cross. The first two should win, but the last two are reliant on softer ground. I'm on Super Duty and Road Our Vinnie instead. And Criqtonic in the Topham Chase. I had an odd fiver in my william hill account, and whacked it on those four favourites on a whim. I'm 80 quid up on the deal. Cheers, I owe you a beer. Edited April 5, 2013 by Philo_Vance
Max Power Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Don't thank me, I did my best to put people off. Time to get the pin out for tomorrow now.
Paid Members nfc90210 Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 (edited) Edit: Nevermind Edited February 21, 2021 by nfc90210
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 What are you going to do with this windfall?
Paid Members nfc90210 Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 (edited) Edit: Nevermind Edited February 21, 2021 by nfc90210
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 Ah, not hookers and blow, then.
METAL ON METAL Posted May 19, 2013 Posted May 19, 2013 78p on Luke Rockhold to beat Vitor Belfort. This was a mistake. I place the bet on a whim and got my Strikeforce middleweights mixed up. When I placed the bet I was actually thinking of Tyrone Woodley. Understandable.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted May 26, 2013 Posted May 26, 2013 Waiting on Watford to get promoted (4/5) along with Miami Heat (9/4) to win the NBA championship for a four fold along with Munich (4/5) and Froch (4/7) on my last bet of the summer. San Antonio are playing really well though in fairness so it's all in the balance. Hopefully Watford do the business especially with Glenn Murray crocked with the unfortunate cruciate ligament injury.
Recommended Posts