Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
Someone remove this bullshitter please.

What did the little dingbat say? He's edited his post.

 

Based on him not understanding you get your stake back with a winning bet I suspected he was talking out of his arse.

Posted (edited)
Someone remove this bullshitter please.

What did the little dingbat say? He's edited his post.

 

Based on him not understanding you get your stake back with a winning bet I suspected he was talking out of his arse.

Edited by wooly
  • Paid Members
Posted
Someone remove this bullshitter please.

What did the little dingbat say? He's edited his post.

 

That he was putting about

Posted

Just took a tenner on Tofino Bay at 8s now also, not being a smart boy :-(

 

Someone remove this bullshitter please.

What did the little dingbat say? He's edited his post.

 

That he was putting about

Posted
This Pont Alexander is supposed to be Mullins' banker of the week and he has had 4 winners already!

 

Wouldn't be surprised to hear mate. I think everyone I know has it here.

Posted

Very disappointing from Pont there, good one for the bookies. Credit to Rule The World though for a good run, and saving my arse.

Posted

Either that or give us the winners.

 

After a good start it's been a disaster at Cheltenham again for me. Sgt Reckless can just about get me my money back in the last race.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...