Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've put a tenner on Bale to score first tomorrow @ 4/1, if he scores again the odds double, and if he gets a hat-trick the odds triple, with BetFred. And a couple on Man City to beat Barnsley 8-1 @ 150/1, just because.

Posted
Not anything standing out this week on the footie fixtures.

 

Small treble on Notts Forest, Wrexham and St Johnstone.

 

Wondered why i couldnt see the Wrexhan match on the coupon and it because was a 1pm kickoff. Dodged a bullet as they lost 2-1. Threw in Airdrie draw no bet to complete the treble with St J and Forest.

Posted
Not anything standing out this week on the footie fixtures.

 

Small treble on Notts Forest, Wrexham and St Johnstone.

 

Wondered why i couldnt see the Wrexhan match on the coupon and it because was a 1pm kickoff. Dodged a bullet as they lost 2-1. Threw in Airdrie draw no bet to complete the treble with St J and Forest.

 

Good tip today! I put money on Notts Forest, St Johnstone and Partick to win.

Posted

Good stuff mate!

 

Airdire were 3-1 up with five minutes left and drew 3-3 so a bit off a kick int teeth, good thing though with it being draw no bet means it's becomes void on the treble and pays out as a double for St Johnstone and Forest winning so none too shabby.

Posted

For today, I picked the following 4 games and bolded who I think is going to win:

 

Pacos de Ferreria VS Beira-Mir (Portuguese league)

Benfica VS Gil Vincente (Portuguese league)

Mordovia VS Anzhi (Russian league)

Ajax VS PEC Zwolle (Dutch league)

 

On paper, all 4 of the teams should win as they are all high up in the table, facing clubs near the bottom who are on poor form. Got odds of 1.75/1 on skybet, so I'm sticking on my winners from yesterday and hopefully by the end of the evening, I should be a tad richer :thumbsup:

Posted (edited)

Sore one on the golf guys but thats the breaks i'm afraid. Sods law as Tiger was going to be a tip for the event at Bay Hill in a fortnight which he has an absolutely incredible record at over the years. The weekends events will not only shorten his price for this but also the Masters next month.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin
Posted
Sore one on the golf guys but thats the breaks i'm afraid. Sods law as Tiger was going to be a tip for the event at Bay Hill in a fortnight which he has an absolutely incredible record at over the years. The weekends events will not only shorten his price for this but also the Masters next month.

 

No worries fella, had a good weekend on the footy so came out of the weekend well on top despite Tiger's best efforts. Keep the golf tips coming, I love watching it but don't know enough about it to make educated bets!

Posted

The Cheltenham Festival kicks off today, which is a minor miracle considering the freezing conditions that we have had in the last couple of days.

 

I normally live by one rule at Cheltenham and that is to back either AP McCoy or Ruby Walsh rides all day. I have decided to back Ruby today as he only has 4 rides. Two are red hot favourites, the other two are good each way shouts. I have put a

  • Paid Members
Posted

My golden Cheltenham rule is: Trends don't lie. I am sure I will be much poorer at the end of the week. In general I don't back each way either. I fancy a couple at big prices today. Tap Night in the Arkle and Sirene D'Ainay in the Mares Hurdle.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...