Stylin_and_Profilin Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 Mixed it up a little bit this weekend and did an over/under 2.5 goals coupon instead of a normal line or goals galore. One out of five let me down as per usual; MK Dons v Bury in this instance. Thought i would get my stake back from the William Hill mobile "accumulator insurance" promotion where they refund you if it's only one selection that loses on a line of five or more selections........then read the small print and it's only for the standard home/draw/away coupons. Doh! Had Wesley Harms e/w for the Lakeside at 22/1 so a kick in the balls when he lost in the semi finals otherwise i'd have been guaranteed at least
handspants Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 Put a fiver on the same thing. One of those times I wish I'd put more (well, like every time I win, obviously).
pryko Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 Got AC Milan, Bayern Munich and Galatasary treble on tonight
KingOfMetal Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 Got AC Milan, Bayern Munich and Galatasary treble on tonight Good shout for that. I've added Leeds and Warrington in tonights Rugby League for the acca which pays just over 11/1 for the 5 of them. a
KingOfMetal Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 The RUgby League let me down, both teams won but not with the by a big enough margin to cover the handicap bet. I had Leeds with -34 and by 28 while Warrington started with -12 and won by 8. Should have just gone with them for the win, but the odds were shit
pryko Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 Got AC Milan, Bayern Munich and Galatasary treble on tonight Good shout for that. I've added Leeds and Warrington in tonights Rugby League for the acca which pays just over 11/1 for the 5 of them. a
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 Four team perm today as usual with trebles and a fourfold. Watford Sheff Utd Port Vale Peterhead And a cheeky over 2.5 goals treble on: Portsmouth v Carlisle Rotherham v Chesterfield Livingston v Cowdenbeath Also gave e/w bets from Wednesday pending for Webb Simpson (33/1) and Charl Schwartzel (22/1) on the PGA event at Riviera.
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted February 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2013 (edited) My ridiculous Edited February 16, 2013 by CleetusVanDamme
pryko Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 Had Arsenal and Bolton let me down, however, I checked livescore.com earlier to check the Cardiff score and stumbled across an advert for bet365 advertising Barnsley away at MK Dons at 12/5 so stumped some money on that. So not all bad
diamond_dust Posted February 17, 2013 Posted February 17, 2013 I've been keeping an eye on one of those Facebook tipsters because I was told he has a pretty good success rate. I've watched his tips (usually a treble) every day for 2 weeks now and I think I might actually start following him. I think he's lost something like 2 or 3 out of 14 and he picks some obscure games I wouldn't have looked at myself. Strange thing is its usually his obscure ones that win by big margins. Anyone on Facebook I'd suggest looking up "More Than A Tipster" and just keeping an eye on his predictions.
pryko Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Put a silly amount of money on Wigan away at Huddersfield yesterday. Got my holiday payed off now. Nicely done.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted February 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2013 I've been keeping an eye on one of those Facebook tipsters because I was told he has a pretty good success rate. I've watched his tips (usually a treble) every day for 2 weeks now and I think I might actually start following him. I think he's lost something like 2 or 3 out of 14 and he picks some obscure games I wouldn't have looked at myself. Strange thing is its usually his obscure ones that win by big margins. Anyone on Facebook I'd suggest looking up "More Than A Tipster" and just keeping an eye on his predictions. Which one? There's a few with that name.
diamond_dust Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 This one But in true sods law today and yesterday lost. I wouldn't have followed him yesterday though because every time I back PSG they lose and its got to the point if I ever go to Paris I'll probably set fire to the stadium. Today HT-FT on a czech u21 league match seemed a bit random for me. It's rare he does HT-FT I'd probably just have done it as a win which would've been up. He still has a very good record, he's just made me look a tit recomending him though.
pryko Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 This one But in true sods law today and yesterday lost. I wouldn't have followed him yesterday though because every time I back PSG they lose and its got to the point if I ever go to Paris I'll probably set fire to the stadium. Today HT-FT on a czech u21 league match seemed a bit random for me. It's rare he does HT-FT I'd probably just have done it as a win which would've been up. He still has a very good record, he's just made me look a tit recomending him though. I've started following that now. Backed his later 2 options last night, along with Ajax Reserves. The Man U - Reading corners bet let me down though. Might have a look what is posted today though and maybe jump on it
Recommended Posts