wwffan2 Posted December 20, 2012 Posted December 20, 2012 what are the best websites for betting tips and are the ones you have to pay for worthwhile ?
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2012 http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=76755&...p;#entry2667657
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2012 Here's Footy Accumulators tips for the weekend: 7-Fold Goals Galore Leicester v Cardiff Leeds v Middlesborough Port Vale vs AFC Wimbledon Sheff Wed v Charlton Southampton v Sunderland Yeovil v Oldham Bristol Rovers v Rotherham
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted December 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2012 I do not advise betting on Spurs to beat Stoke. We didn't slip up against Swansea, so expect a slip against Stoke.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2012 I do not advise betting on Spurs to beat Stoke. We didn't slip up against Swansea, so expect a slip against Stoke. I don't think it's a forgone conclusion, but Stoke's away form has been rotten this season so I'm confident enough to have a flutter on it.
wwffan2 Posted December 20, 2012 Posted December 20, 2012 (edited) Here's Footy Accumulators tips for the weekend: 7-Fold Goals Galore Leicester v Cardiff Leeds v Middlesborough Port Vale vs AFC Wimbledon Sheff Wed v Charlton Southampton v Sunderland Yeovil v Oldham Bristol Rovers v Rotherham Edited December 20, 2012 by wwffan2
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2012 They both have to score, that's it. All you need is the one goal. You can also select if you think a match will NOT see both teams score, but I never go for that.
diamond_dust Posted December 20, 2012 Posted December 20, 2012 Theres an enhanced acc on Skybet for tomorrow. Blackpool, Swindon & Southend at 7/1 looks pretty tasty. I did them as a regular acc and added Atletico with a goal handicap though and got 13/1
wwffan2 Posted December 20, 2012 Posted December 20, 2012 thanks for the reply just out of interest on the betfred website how do you select the goals galore option ?I think i am just being thick and cant see it.
JFFC Posted December 20, 2012 Posted December 20, 2012 Glad I know about this now, took 2 of the 7 folds in my shop today. Its amazing how many people actually use these sort of sites. Swansea/man Utd will definetly be on my GG coupon this weekend
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2012 Glad I know about this now, took 2 of the 7 folds in my shop today. Its amazing how many people actually use these sort of sites. Swansea/man Utd will definetly be on my GG coupon this weekend @FootyAccums have 70,355 followers on Twitter. Last weekend when their 7-fold came in it cost BetFred almost a million quid.
diamond_dust Posted December 21, 2012 Posted December 21, 2012 Theres an enhanced acc on Skybet for tomorrow. Blackpool, Swindon & Southend at 7/1 looks pretty tasty. I did them as a regular acc and added Atletico with a goal handicap though and got 13/1 Well I'm off to a good start
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 22, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 22, 2012 What happens if one of the games on your accumulator gets postponed? I've got Doncaster/MK Dons on mine and it's just been called off.
Recommended Posts